VideoHelp Forum

Try DVD Fab Video Downloader and rip Netflix video! Or Try DVD Fab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    I love this programme, but I don't seem to have much luck with it recently. I left it creating a DVD from six mp4 files, but when I came back a few hours later, there was an error window saying "AVStoDVD has stopped working". I can't say why - I attach the log file..

I do have all the temp files though: for each of the six mp4 files I have an .m2v, .ac3 & a Chapters.txt file. Also, for the menu, a file '...Thumb_X.bmp" and a "...Thumb_X_AviSynthT.avs file.

I have imported the 6 videos (m2v) and audios (ac3) into the MuxMan GUI, but, it being the first time I've used it, can't see how to import the chapters: is that automatic? I still see only '1 Scene' at he bottom of the interface.

Moreover, what about the menu I created before running ASVtoDVD, that will be lost? Until someone can kindly help here, I'll keep experimenting...

Many thanks,

Martin
    Image Attached Files
    Last edited by martinlest; 18th Apr 2013 at 14:45.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search PM
    OK, I got the VOBs OK, but I have no VIDEO_TS.VOB file now, so there's no title menu. Have I missed something? Why isn't Muxman making my title menu - I set it up orinally in AVStoDVD?
    Last edited by martinlest; 18th Apr 2013 at 14:46.
    Quote Quote