VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    This is really nitpicky and not a major thing but did the color of the hyperlinks change? I think they used to be black or a deep red but now they are kind of an orange color.

FYI I'm using firefox 19.02.

I'm not complaining or anything I was just looking for confirmation. I haven't been on the site since last weekend.

Thanks.
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    If cameras add ten pounds, why would people want to eat them?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Stupid me I didn't look further in the feedback forum!!!

Thanks ai haibara
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    I noticed a long time ago the links of post's on the main page also stopped changing color.

Like any post I would open, the link on the main page would change color so I knew what ones I already looked at.

But they stopped changing some time ago, I figured something had been changed in the html script, but I never mentioned it because no one else seemed to mention it or care so.....

LOL!!
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by Noahtuck View Post
    I noticed a long time ago the links of post's on the main page also stopped changing color.

Like any post I would open, the link on the main page would change color so I knew what ones I already looked at.
    I fondly recall the days of middle-clicking on multiple links in a page and watching them all turn purple(?) as they loaded in background tabs. Maybe not here, but on most sites. The old "visited links" colour idea seems to not to be implemented as much these days. I don't know why....

PS I thought for a moment your signature was a link..... being blue and all that.... I guess I'm just showing my age.
    Last edited by hello_hello; 13th Apr 2013 at 03:25.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Yeah, we need to bring that back!!

The multiple colored links, so you know when you already looked at something & when a new one pops up!!
    Quote Quote  
  7. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Noahtuck View Post

But they stopped changing some time ago, I figured something had been changed in the html script, but I never mentioned it because no one else seemed to mention it or care so.....

LOL!!
    Use instead https://forum.videohelp.com/search.php?do=getdaily&contenttype=vBForum_Post and you will see what you have clicked on...the underlines are the new ones.
    Quote Quote