VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
  1. Originally Posted by loninappleton View Post
    Earlier I got the request to give a sample of the srt which I provided at post # 28. Does that suggest what needs to be done with this project.
    It's impossible to say without the video and audio . The reason I asked earlier for the sample, is you seemed to be having so many problems, I thought there might be something amiss with the subs themselves
    Quote Quote  
  2. I suspected the sub file was ok. As written above I'll see if I can analyze one line and go from there.

Then I'll report on any improvements to my technique or other questions.

The audio panel seems to be stuck on whatever frame video is stopped. Can I scroll back further in audio? I have not seen how to move around well in audio.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by loninappleton View Post

The audio panel seems to be stuck on whatever frame video is stopped. Can I scroll back further in audio? I have not seen how to move around well in audio.

Just push the buttons . For example if you want to go to previous line push the 1st button

Have a look at the explanation of the buttons
    http://docs.aegisub.org/manual/Audio

There are multiple ways to do it. For example, you don't have to do it by lines. You can marquee select an area of the waveform corresponding to several lines.

All the buttons will be useful in specific scenarios, so play with them and get used to what they do.

Once you get used to it, definitely start using keyboard shortcuts as francois suggested
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by loninappleton View Post
    Can I analyze this with frame rate rather than time stamps?
    If you perhaps mean frame number, see highlighted areas attached. I'm using a non-current version so your screen may look slightly differently.

Cheers,
    Francois
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Aegisub time-frame options.png
Views:	528
Size:	1.16 MB
ID:	17215  

Quote Quote