VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    i downloaded a 3d blu-ray movie and it's ISO file and i want to play it in my 3d HDTV but i try to extract the files from the iso file but it's strange format which i can't deal with my question is:
    what the all steps to convert that ISO file to movie which i can play in my TV and keep it's quality and keep it 3d ? {I'm beginner it's my first movie so i want a detailed explanation}
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Well the .iso file is an exact copy (or not) of the disc, install this https://www.videohelp.com/tools/Virtual-CloneDrive and mount the iso image and use a media player to view the movie.
    Last edited by Wolfen; 2nd Apr 2013 at 17:47.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Wolfen View Post
    Well the .iso file is an exact copy (or not) of the disc, install this https://www.videohelp.com/tools/Virtual-CloneDrive and mount the iso image and use a media player to view the movie.
    i think you don't understand my problem i can make the movie work in my PC with daemon tools it's like clone drive but i want to make the movie in another format to play it in my LG 3d TV
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    ASSUMING this is not warez and you own the rights to use this ISO:
    1. Mount (or don't) and Rip (& Convert) the ISO to a 3D MKV using DVDFab's Bluray 3D Ripper or with Biohomet's 3DBDBuster.

or

2. Burn the ISO to disc and play it in your 3DBD player.

Scott
    Last edited by Cornucopia; 2nd Apr 2013 at 23:14.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Cornucopia View Post
    ASSUMING this is not warez and you own the rights to use this ISO:
    1. Mount (or don't) and Rip (& Convert) the ISO to a 3D MKV using DVDFab's Bluray 3D Ripper or with Biohomet's 3DBDBuster.

or

2. Burn the ISO to disc and play it in your 3DBD player.

Scott
    thanks for the help but when i use the 3DBDBuster it's divided the movie into two parts {left &right } and the audio isn't work
    and i don't know what to do then
    Last edited by jasper9; 5th Apr 2013 at 04:46.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Ha ha. For once somebody else gets their good advice ignored.

jasper9 - Cornucopia gave you TWO different bits of advice. His advice was not "Do number 1 and forget about number 2". He gave you TWO choices for a reason. Do the 2nd one.

What you have is a conversion from a 3DBD disc if you see side by side video. We cannot promise that you will be able to make your TV play that. And I suspect that you don't have a 3D BluRay player at all and you are hoping to play this video directly via a USB connection on your TV. No offense, but I don't have the patience to hold your hand through converting the ISO to an MKV file. Maybe someone else does.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by jman98 View Post

jasper9 - Cornucopia gave you TWO different bits of advice. His advice was not "Do number 1 and forget about number 2". He gave you TWO choices for a reason. Do the 2nd one.

What you have is a conversion from a 3DBD disc if you see side by side video. We cannot promise that you will be able to make your TV play that. And I suspect that you don't have a 3D BluRay player at all and you are hoping to play this video directly via a USB connection on your TV. No offense, but I don't have the patience to hold your hand through converting the ISO to an MKV file. Maybe someone else does.
    Wow jman, thats a pretty naff reply.

From where I sitting, it looked to me that jasper9 perhaps doesn't have a blue-ray burner, hence he only attempted the first option.
    I thought we were all here to help, not to be awkward with others that are just starting out. We all had to start somewhere, didn't we?
    If you can't give a constructive reply, then I don't think being a smart ass really helps.

And if you can't hold their hand, then don't bother replying at all.

And laughing at the guy? Really? Come on.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by sxj1704 View Post
    Originally Posted by jman98 View Post

From where I sitting, it looked to me that jasper9 perhaps doesn't have a blue-ray burner, hence he only attempted the first option.
    I thought we were all here to help, not to be awkward with others that are just starting out. We all had to start somewhere, didn't we?
    If you can't give a constructive reply, then I don't think being a smart ass really helps.

and you're not being a pinhead? replying to a dead 7 month old thread is stupid. the original post should have been banned anyway for asking about a warez download. don't even try to claim any 3d movie iso download isn't.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
  9. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Yep, a member for over 10 years with only 10 post's (now) and the nitwit wants to post to this thread!!!
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by Noahtuck View Post
    Yep, a member for over 10 years with only 10 post's (now) and the nitwit wants to post to this thread!!!
    Noahtuck, nice to see such helpful people on here.Now I remember why I stopped using this place!
    And such a nitwit??
    Forget the event. Aren't people on here just supposed to help??? Instead of just taking the opportunity to have a go at people. whether that's making fun of them or refusing to help.
    And 10 posts. At least I do not add to my bloated posts with rubbish such as 'hi' or 'well done' or the like.
    Perhaps I haven't got much to ask. And perhaps I was just looking to show someone what you can find via google on a given subject, and came across an old post and thought one or two of the subsequent answers were a bit harsh.
    Get a grip and remember what VideoHelp was set up for.
    It was to try and help individuals solve the the problems that various companies had put in their way with a collective solution, and not have a go at someone asking a simple question.
    Nice being born such a smart arse that knows everything already isn't it?
    Didn't we all start off somewhere, not knowing much about anything?
    Quote Quote  
  11. Originally Posted by aedipuss View Post
    Originally Posted by sxj1704 View Post
    Originally Posted by jman98 View Post

and you're not being a pinhead? replying to a dead 7 month old thread is stupid. the original post should have been banned anyway for asking about a warez download. don't even try to claim any 3d movie iso download isn't.
    See my reply to Noahtuck above.
    Quote Quote  
  12. So you replied to an old post to remind yourself why you don't post here.
    We don't need you to police this "place".
    Quote Quote  
  13. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    I don't care what a nitwit has to say which is why I won't even bother to read the first sentence of what I am sure is a great post.
    LOL!!
    Quote Quote