VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have no clue how to make videos. I own a website and would like to have a couple of promotional videos made for my site and for YouTube. I am looking for a young, fresh video production company. When I've done a Google search Phink TV --http://www.phink.tv/ comes up.

So, far I like what I am seeing by them. Has anyone heard of them or dealt with them?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Video Producer
    Search PM
    Hi, I don't have any idea about this site. but I can suggest you other video production website, that can create awesome promotional videos for you. They work for many top brands, hotels, adventures, sports etc. You may try their video services. Their Website: mediaone.ca

Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    You should reach out to us for corporate video needs. If nothing else we can give you some good tips and recommendations.

http://www.perfectchaosfilms.com
    Quote Quote  
  4. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Pearl, please read our rules before posting, soliciting is not permitted. From our rules:

Advertising
    You must contact the webmaster and get permission before you attempt to post solicitations or advertising. Anything that appears to be advertising or solicitation will be removed immediatly. This does not apply to LEGITIMATE news or user guides.
    Moderator redwudz
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search PM
    It's my impression that asking "Is Company X any good?" is a request for advice, not a solicitation for business. On the other hand, "I don't know, but you should hire me" definitely is. That's just my opinion FWIW.
    Quote Quote