VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi all,

I need to test the audio output quality of my sound card , phone , tv and also my headphones.

Does anybody know a site where i can download specially prepared for Auido test purposes? I am aware that there are many reference audio cd's especially for output quality of car audio systems but i do not want to pay for them or download illegal copies. I need a freeware site which provides this kind of recordings.

Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  2. Is it possible that you can add me to your ignore list so that you do not see my post so that i do not see your answers to my posts in the future as well.

In other words , please DO NOT ANSWER ME , if you can not help me as i do not want to see your irritating message for linking to google search!!!

I have also see your post as a reply to other people with similar attitude. I do not need your help so do not bother yourself or me. Don't waste your time or mine. I hope you can understand.

Thanks!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    frmys that's not how it works. you either grow a thicker skin or put people YOU don't want to see replies from on YOUR ignore list.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote