VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 20
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Thread
  1. Spoke too soon. It crashes habitually if I seek quickly.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Daum PotPlayer 1.5.39036 - x86/x64 Stable
    • Added the ability to jump to previous/next keyframes (Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right)
    • Added the ability to shutdown/sleep the PC in a specific time
    • Fixed a problem where the function storing bookmarks to PBF file does not work
    • Fixed a problem that color came out strangely when game capture function is used in certain games
    • Fixed playback problem of certain WMA files
    • Fixed an issue that the program does not pass to the next item after playing certain MKV files
    I still don't get a .PBF file...

Found it. It's next to the films...
    Last edited by mzso; 4th Aug 2013 at 12:48.
    Quote Quote  
  3. something wrong, all my history recent files disappear in "album/favorites" . i unchecked "remove noexited files". has PotPlayer a bug or "auto delete a history", "auto limit a history", "auto delete after time a history"?
    Last edited by Finished; 26th Aug 2013 at 07:24.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I guess it's not a potplayer issue. or just update to the latest version to confirm the problem.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    If I upgrade to a new version Do I still keep any settings that I have changed ?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by Digmen1 View Post
    If I upgrade to a new version Do I still keep any settings that I have changed ?
    I'm not sure. With bet upgrades you do, for sure. Someone claimed a while ago that the installer resets the settings, so maybe with the full version removes the settings.
    Anyway to be sure, set potp to store the settings in an .ini file, and back it up somewhere.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks
    I had just installed the latest version from here and, yes I lost all of my settings.
    So next time I will try what you suggest.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Anyone knows how to use avisynth scripts? I always get script error.
    I'm particularly interested in this one: http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=134078
    Quote Quote  
  9. What kind of error did you get?

Before starting, try to use the one included in the player. I've tried and it worked well with built-in decoders.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by sheppaul View Post
    What kind of error did you get?

Before starting, try to use the one included in the player. I've tried and it worked well with built-in decoders.
    I've tried multiple built-in scripts but they didn't work. Except for the color bar. But that only shows a color bar...

I always get an error starting with "there is no function named" and than a name like 'Deblock'.
    Last edited by mzso; 7th Sep 2013 at 06:24.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Additional filters for avisynth should be installed manually.

For example, truemotions requires InterFrame library somewhat similar to SVP.
    As it uses SetMTmode, you may need multi-thread version of avisynth.
    http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=148782
    Quote Quote  
  12. Originally Posted by sheppaul View Post
    Additional filters for avisynth should be installed manually.

For example, truemotions requires InterFrame library somewhat similar to SVP.
    As it uses SetMTmode, you may need multi-thread version of avisynth.
    http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=148782
    I'm not sure what you mean. Where do I get the filters?
    Quote Quote  
  13. Originally Posted by mzso View Post
    Where do I get the filters?
    You search: https://www.google.com/#q=avisynth+deblock
    Quote Quote  
  14. I see. I thought I had to copy from avisynth or there was a library or something.
    Quote Quote  
  15. Okay, now I get it. I thought potplayer supports avisynth scripts and not just uses avisynth.

@jagabo
    Now I get invalid argument error for 'Deblock' so I guess that's a step forward.
    Quote Quote  
  16. Originally Posted by mzso View Post
    Now I get invalid argument error for 'Deblock' so I guess that's a step forward.
    Post your script.
    Quote Quote  
  17. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    Originally Posted by mzso View Post
    Post your script.
    The one I mentioned earlier:

Code:
    Deblock() dfttest() FastLineDarken() deen("a3d",4,8,9) Spline36Resize(last.width*2,last.height*2) AddBorders(4, 0, 4, 0) aWarpSharp(depth=12,blurlevel=4,thresh=0.2,cm=1) FastLineDarken() aWarpSharp(depth=6,blurlevel=4,thresh=0.7,cm=1) Crop(4,0,-4,0) FastLineDarken() DeHalo_Alpha() fft3dgpu(bt=3,sigma=8,sharpen=1.3) Spline36Resize(last.width/2,last.height/2)
    Wow the Code tag works geniously... Or the forum engine otherwise destroys the line breaks.
    Quote Quote  
  18. Originally Posted by mzso View Post
    Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    Originally Posted by mzso View Post
    Post your script.
    The one I mentioned earlier:

Code:
    Deblock() dfttest() FastLineDarken() deen("a3d",4,8,9) Spline36Resize(last.width*2,last.height*2) AddBorders(4, 0, 4, 0) aWarpSharp(depth=12,blurlevel=4,thresh=0.2,cm=1) FastLineDarken() aWarpSharp(depth=6,blurlevel=4,thresh=0.7,cm=1) Crop(4,0,-4,0) FastLineDarken() DeHalo_Alpha() fft3dgpu(bt=3,sigma=8,sharpen=1.3) Spline36Resize(last.width/2,last.height/2)
    Wow the Code tag works geniously... Or the forum engine otherwise destroys the line breaks.
    New attempt:
    Code:
    Deblock()
    dfttest()
    FastLineDarken()
    deen("a3d",4,8,9)
    Spline36Resize(last.width*2,last.height*2)
    AddBorders(4, 0, 4, 0)
    aWarpSharp(depth=12,blurlevel=4,thresh=0.2,cm=1)
    FastLineDarken()
    aWarpSharp(depth=6,blurlevel=4,thresh=0.7,cm=1)
    Crop(4,0,-4,0)
    FastLineDarken()
    DeHalo_Alpha()
    fft3dgpu(bt=3,sigma=8,sharpen=1.3)
    Spline36Resize(last.width/2,last.height/2)
    Quote Quote  
  19. You need to add a source:

Code:
    AviSource("filename.avi")
    Deblock()
    Quote Quote  
  20. I just wonder if this script will work for real-time process.
    Quote Quote  
  21. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    You need to add a source:

Code:
    AviSource("filename.avi")
    Deblock()
    Okay. The others have potplayer_source(), so I guess I need to use that.
    Now I'm stuck at dfttest, because it can't load "libfftw3f-3.dll" even though it's in the same folder.
    God, this is a nightmare. Apparently this one needs the dll int the potplayer directory, others were fine with AviSynth 2.5\plugins\. And one explicitly wanted "AviSynth 2.5\plugins\InterFrame-2.5.0\Dependencies\"
    Just awesome.
    Last edited by mzso; 7th Sep 2013 at 10:34.
    Quote Quote  
  22. dfttest - README.txt: Requires libfftw3f-3.dll to be in the search path.

https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/335181-Keep-getting-libfftw3f-3-dll-could-not-be-loaded-error

It should be in the system folder of windows.

in case of x64 -> c:\Windows\SysWOW64\

i quit

FYI, it seems not work with AvisynthMT version

ps. You need to load the plugin specifically too.
    http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?p=1103105#post1103105
    Quote Quote  
  23. After getting files for nearly every friggin line I get a plain black screen after I added fft3dgpu...
    Marvellous...
    Quote Quote  
  24. So without the fft3dgpu() line you don't have a problem? See the requirements for use of fft3dgpu() -- certain nvidia or ati graphics cards.

http://avisynth.org.ru/docs/english/externalfilters/fft3dgpu.htm

If you don't have one of those cards use the non GPU fft3dfilter() instead.

By the way, I doubt you'll be able to get realtime playback with that filter sequence. On my quad core i5 2500K and multithreaded AviSynth I only get around 4 fps with SD material.
    Last edited by jagabo; 7th Sep 2013 at 11:26.
    Quote Quote  
  25. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    So without the fft3dgpu() line you don't have a problem? See the requirements for use of fft3dgpu() -- certain nvidia or ati graphics cards.

http://avisynth.org.ru/docs/english/externalfilters/fft3dgpu.htm

If you don't have one of those cards use the non GPU fft3dfilter() instead.

By the way, I doubt you'll be able to get realtime playback with that filter sequence. On my quad core i5 2500K and multithreaded AviSynth I only get around 4 fps with SD material.
    No. It misses it without it.
    I'll try. Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  26. Gah avysinth is spectacularly horrendous.... Anyway I tried the simpler version of the script. Of course that doesn't work either... Hunted down what it needs, but dies within LimitedSharpenFaster, with some sort of invalid mode error online 102
    Quote Quote  
  27. "Auto close the last file on complete" does not display the current logo screen. I manually close the file to display the logo.
    I'm currently using the latest non beta version and use Potplayer to play DVD and BD movies only.

This issue goes back quite a few versions.
    Is there some other setting to make this work?
    Quote Quote  
  28. While creating a new skin I've encountered some bugs:
    • Many times PP doesn't obey the WidthLimit & HeightLimit values in MainSkinArea (at least in Direct3D 9 skin overlay mode).
    • User menus aren't displayed if triggered by AltCmdIDs in Direct3D 9 skin overlay mode.
    • If in a paused state clicking 'Next bookmark' can get stuck on the current bookmark (it doesn't affect clicking 'Previous bookmark').

Perhaps some of these are limitations (?) but the first two issues in particular would be nice to see fixed.
    Last edited by After Hours; 24th Sep 2013 at 08:16.
    Quote Quote  
  29. If you get any bugs, you can report it to ahahlive@hanmail.net
    Quote Quote