Page 10 of 10
FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Master Tape View Post
    It imported finally, thank you!
    You're welcome.
    Once the script is loaded in A2D, right click on the title / edit source title info / video scan type
    type "interlaced"
    This will now create an interlaced DVD

The problem is what to put in the script to best apply your effects, the problem is that you can't
    apply many (most) filters to interlaced video without severely damaging the quality.

See what jagabo and PDR come up with in the other thread. Might be best to provide a video sample
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I'm sure I'm missing something here, but all I want to do is add a menu to an existing DVD folder structure/ISO. I tried loading the VTS.ifo file in the DVD folder, but it looked like the program just hung up and sat there. Primarily I would be taking an existing DVD, either converting from PAL to NTSC or taking a resulting conversion from BDRB with the Alternate Output set to a playable DVD folder structure. But in these cases I will need to add a simple menu or my friend's super old DVD player won't play it unless it has a menu.

So, just to start, how do I simply import/load a DVD folder structure into the program because the VTS.ifo file didn't seem to work.

Thanks! BTW, if there is even an easier was simply to add a menu to an existing DVD structure that would be great too.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Lathe View Post
    I'm sure I'm missing something here, but all I want to do is add a menu to an existing DVD folder structure/ISO.
    Thanks! BTW, if there is even an easier was simply to add a menu to an existing DVD structure that would be great too.
    Take a look at ifoedit
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by davexnet View Post
    Originally Posted by Lathe View Post
    I'm sure I'm missing something here, but all I want to do is add a menu to an existing DVD folder structure/ISO.
    Take a look at ifoedit
    Hmmm, I've heard of that but never used it. I just assumed it was for more esoteric manipulation. But, I'll check it out, thanks!
    Quote Quote