VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Thread
  1. MrC,

I entered 199170 (for instance) for the frame value. As you can see below, there is a chapter marked at a greater value, so I don't seem to be "out of range". I get the following message anytime I try something bigger than the 160000 frame mark (the frames you can see added on my screen were carry-over from the "auto chapter" function.

Click image for larger version

Name:	range avsdvd.png
Views:	330
Size:	651.7 KB
ID:	33124

Does that make sense? Let me know if you have questions. Thanks!
    Quote Quote  
  2. I really cannot replicate the issue. Can you send me (avstodvd@gmail.com) the SandB.a2d project file?

Bye
    MrC

AVStoDVD Homepage
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    hi i am using avstodvd to convert mts to m2v and audio for dvd authoring. I'm not really technical so hope this makes sense, i would like to get the best quality to put 1 hour of film per dvd but some of the files made using hcenc seem too small for example 53 mins of film comes in at about 3.2 gb . Would i be better off using ffmpg to encode if space isn't an issue as in this case to make the file size bigger /strip less data from it? is the hcenc only really of use in making a smaller film or does it give a better quality output in all cases? most of my filming is of live music so quite a lot of black and movement in there if there are any other settings that would help me make better output. Thanks for any help and for the great program.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    HCenc can give better quality. It might be better if you could provide the run log and even a small representative sample of your source.
    You can post it here in this thread.

For a 53 minute source, even at the maximum (approx) DVD bitrate @ 9 mbps, it's not enough minutes to fill the DVD.

When using HCenc I find the FOX2 matrix better than the default, it allows more detail to be preserved. Perhaps give it a try.
    Quote Quote  
  5. In addition to davexnet suggestions, you can play with HCenc's Lumgain option (see 'Edit Title' -> 'Video' -> 'HCenc Advanced Options'). With dark scenes, a value above 1 (default) can be very helpful.

Bye
    MrC

AVStoDVD Homepage
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search PM
    thanks very much for your tips mr c and davexnet i will give them a go - it's great software i just want to make sure i am doing the best i can with my films.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search PM
    It seems that the maximum resolution is only 720x480p? I have a video that's 1080p and I'd like to burn a DVD that's at least 720p. What's going on with this?
    Quote Quote  
  8. I have a video that's 1080p and I'd like to burn a DVD that's at least 720p
    You canīt...at least not in order to make a DVD thatīs going to be played in a DVD Player.
    See this for specs on the DVD format (and other useful facts):
    https://www.videohelp.com/dvd
    However you can burn your HD files on a DVD disc (an AVCHD disc), itīll be playable with a Bluray player (some models may not support it but many do)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AVCHD#Media
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search PM
    Thanks for that information. I have an issue right now, related to my DVD RW drive.

I have a Dell Optiplex 9020 with a PLDS DVD+RW DS-8ABSH SCSI CDRom Device.

The burner works fine with other applications and within windows itself. It sees the blank DVD and it is ready to go. When I specify the drive for DVD output, I get the following error: avstodvd Warning! "Selected DVD Output Path is not Valid".

How can I get a burnt DVD, complete with a DVD menu and everything, up onto a blank DVD, ready to be played in a DVD player?
    Quote Quote  
  10. Create the DVD structure (default option) or the ISO file container with AVStoDVD and then burn them with ImgBurn.

Bye
    MrC

AVStoDVD Homepage
    Quote Quote  
  11. Is it possible to add a menu page when editing menu?

For example, I want to have the main menu page show the title, play movie button and the option to go to chapters?

Thank you!
    Quote Quote  
  12. Hi Amonty,

see Help/FAQ/Authoring/Q6.2

Bye
    MrC

AVStoDVD Homepage
    Quote Quote  
  13. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi there, I'm having an audio issue and hope someone can help me. I originally downloaded AVStoDVD quite a few years back and it always worked fine. I recently got a new computer and had to download it again, so I've got the most recent version. I just tried to convert an mkv file to DVD so I could burn it onto a DVD. For some reason, it says IMGBurn was not installed and DVD burning is disabled. Do I absolutely need this in order to burn the converted video to a DVD? I have a DVD-RW drive that the program doesn't seem to be recognizing as able to burn DVDs, and I know this is false.

Getting back to my original question... I converted the mkv file to DVD but upon playing back the video, I find that the audio is delayed by about 1-2 seconds (a bit hard to pin down exactly). It doesn't match the video. I should note that the audio in the original mkv file is perfectly fine. Something seems to have happened during the conversion. It's been quite a while since I used this program, so I don't know if there are any specific audio and/or video settings I should be using for the conversion. If anyone can help me I'd be very appreciative. Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  14. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I converted the mkv file to DVD but upon playing back the video, I find that the audio is delayed by about 1-2 seconds (a bit hard to pin down exactly). It doesn't match the video. I should note that the audio in the original mkv file is perfectly fine. Something seems to have happened during the conversion. It's been quite a while since I used this program, so I don't know if there are any specific audio and/or video settings I should be using for the conversion. If anyone can help me I'd be very appreciative. Thanks.
    I have that problem a lot and haven't found a good solution. And not just with mkv files but also with mp4. The only solution I found was to use FFmpeg CBR 1-pass video encoding. I would rather use 2 pass video encoding for better quality but the audio comes out delayed. If someone has a better solution please respond.

thanks,
    Quote Quote  
  15. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by jessm78 View Post
    Hi there, I'm having an audio issue and hope someone can help me. I originally downloaded AVStoDVD quite a few years back and it always worked fine. I recently got a new computer and had to download it again, so I've got the most recent version. I just tried to convert an mkv file to DVD so I could burn it onto a DVD. For some reason, it says IMGBurn was not installed and DVD burning is disabled. Do I absolutely need this in order to burn the converted video to a DVD? I have a DVD-RW drive that the program doesn't seem to be recognizing as able to burn DVDs, and I know this is false.

Getting back to my original question... I converted the mkv file to DVD but upon playing back the video, I find that the audio is delayed by about 1-2 seconds (a bit hard to pin down exactly). It doesn't match the video. I should note that the audio in the original mkv file is perfectly fine. Something seems to have happened during the conversion. It's been quite a while since I used this program, so I don't know if there are any specific audio and/or video settings I should be using for the conversion. If anyone can help me I'd be very appreciative. Thanks.
    Try using the LAV filters with AVStoDVD to get rid of sync issues. They should be part of the download, and you can adjust which filters are used in Codecs-->Preferred DirectShow Codecs Setup.

ImgBurn is no longer included in the package, so you have to install it separately. AVStoDVD will not burn directly to a disc without it in the system.
    Quote Quote  
  16. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have LAV filters installed with the latest AVStoDVD version but when I go to Codecs-->Preferred DirectShow Codecs Setup I see LAV filters buttons on the right but when I click on them for the various video formats I get an error saying something like codecs are not updated. I tried reinstalling the latest LAV filters but I still get the same message.
    Quote Quote  
  17. Member
    Search Comp PM
    OK, here is the error message: "Error! Other MPG4 Preferred Codec NOT updated"

it then keeps the Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder and Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder settings and won't allow me to change to LAV filters for any of the formats.
    Quote Quote  
  18. Member
    Search PM
    Alright, then try Win7DSTweaker to change the preferred decoders.

This works in Windows 7, 8 and 10.
    Quote Quote  
  19. Member
    Search Comp PM
    great! Thanks!
    Quote Quote  
  20. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Kerry56 View Post
    Originally Posted by jessm78 View Post

Try using the LAV filters with AVStoDVD to get rid of sync issues. They should be part of the download, and you can adjust which filters are used in Codecs-->Preferred DirectShow Codecs Setup.

ImgBurn is no longer included in the package, so you have to install it separately. AVStoDVD will not burn directly to a disc without it in the system.
    Thanks so much for the advice. I went into Codecs -> Preferred DirectShow Codecs Setup. I'm not sure what I should do from there. I see a list of DirectShow Video Codecs and a list of DirectShow Audio Codecs. To the right of each of these I see the options for "Microsoft", "ffdshow"(which is greyed out), and "LAV Filters." I can click on the LAV Filters and it will give me a warning, asking if I want to change each codec to LAV filters.

The thing I'm confused about ... There is a list under Video codecs consisting of: H.264/AVC, Xvid, Divx, Other MPG4, DV, MPEG1 and MPEG2; and under the Audio codecs there is AAC, MP3, MP2 and AC3. Am I supposed to switch all of these items over to LAV Filters? Or is it some kind of trial & error type of thing to find out which one will work?

Thanks for the heads up about IMGBurn, too. I'll go ahead and download that separately. Hopefully after that AVStoDVD will recognize my DVD-RW drive as capable of burning.

EDIT: I tried switching over to LAV Filters and I got the same error jc8952 gets. I downloaded the Win7DSTweaker... I'm assuming I should change all the options over to LAV, not just one or two?

EDIT 2: I switched all the settings to LAV Filters and it looks like it worked! Audio and video are in sync again. Thanks again everyone for the advice!
    Last edited by jessm78; 13th Nov 2015 at 12:53.
    Quote Quote  
  21. Member
    Search PM
    I have tried twice now to use the programme and on both occasions it completed BUT on attempt 1 i chose DVD9 as output and it produced 9.06 which is too big for disk then on attempt 2 i chose Custom Size and set to 8200 or 8100 and that too produced a 9.06. Any idea if im doing something wrong?
    Appreciate all your input
    Quote Quote  
  22. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Meaculpa View Post
    I have tried twice now to use the programme and on both occasions it completed BUT on attempt 1 i chose DVD9 as output and it produced 9.06 which is too big for disk then on attempt 2 i chose Custom Size and set to 8200 or 8100 and that too produced a 9.06. Any idea if im doing something wrong?
    The actual amount of data that can go onto a DL disc is 7.96GiB. If you are making a custom size output, and wish to burn to a DL disc, you should set it at 7800-7900 or so. Hope you are using Verbatim brand +R DL discs.

As for what went wrong...no idea. Sometimes it will make this type of error, but it isn't all that common.
    Quote Quote  
  23. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Kerry56 View Post
    Originally Posted by Meaculpa View Post
    The actual amount of data that can go onto a DL disc is 7.96GiB. If you are making a custom size output, and wish to burn to a DL disc, you should set it at 7800-7900 or so. Hope you are using Verbatim brand +R DL discs.

As for what went wrong...no idea. Sometimes it will make this type of error, but it isn't all that common.
    Hi Kerry
    I will give it a go and thank you so much for responding
    Quote Quote  
  24. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I had a similar problem and manolito responed with this.... https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/277852-AVStoDVD-Support-Thread/page83

"Repeat the conversion and force HCenc 2-pass VBR mode. Takes much longer, but possibly higher quality."

that worked for me.
    Quote Quote  
  25. Member
    Search PM
    ^Ah, good thing to point out jc8952. I always use AVStoDVD with HC in a two pass configuration, so I tend to forget to mention it.
    Quote Quote  
  26. Member
    Search Comp PM
    hi

ever since the versions released after the September 2015 release I am getting this issue with every release after

what happens is everything I try to encode comes up on second pass as small source mismatch on what looks like every frame or large source mismatch .this happens on everything I try to encode, also on the September 2015 release these encode fine, I would really like to use a newer version as noticed quite a few encodes on older version come out with a green bar down the right side of the screen

also why is there no option on this software to not add bars to sides or no cropping on top and bottom and to leave source picture as it is.ie no cropping

I love this software and been using for a long time .please can you help
    Last edited by tyson25; 31st May 2016 at 11:22.
    Quote Quote  
  27. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I've seen it before (source mismatch) but you should provide your AVStoDVD log for the run that had problems with bars on the sides.
    It's normally found in the same folder as the final output
    Quote Quote  
  28. Member
    Search Comp PM
    below is log for one file that is giving me green bar down right side of screen, tried changing all sorts and every time getting the green bar f4rom top to bottom of right hand of the screen.getting this green bar on quite a few files.

also any idea regarding the source mismatch as it means it does not do the 2nd pass from the quality difference and don't get why there is none of this source mismatch on the September 2015 version only on the versions since then

<5/31/2016 4:58:42 PM>
    START PROCESS
    <>

PROJECT SETTINGS

DVD Video Standard: NTSC
    DVD Titles number: 1
    DVD Size: 3947/4450 MB (89%)
    DVD Output Setup: ISO UDF Image
    DVD Label: DVD
    DVD Menu: Static Menu
    Output Folder: C:\Users\blood\Videos
    Delete Temp Assets Files: Yes
    Delete Temp Working Files: Yes
    Edit Command Parameters: No
    Post Process Task: Show Progress Status window

PREFERENCES

MultiThread: 1
    AVS Video Source Filter: A2DSource
    AVS Audio Source Filter: A2DSource
    AVS UpSize/DownSize Filter: Lanczos4Resize/Spline16Resize
    Frame Adjust Strategy: 1
    FPS Hard Conversion: 0
    PAL SpeedUp: 0
    NTSC SlowDown: 0
    Video Resolution: 0
    Video Encoder: 3
    Video BitRate Min: 4300
    Video BitRate Max: 5000
    Keep DVD Compliant Video: 1
    AC3 Audio Encoder: 0
    Force FFmpeg for Long Audio: 1
    DVD Audio Format: 0
    DVD Audio BitRate: 384
    Keep DVD Compliant Audio: 1
    Normalize Audio: 0
    Auto Delay Audio: 0
    DVD Audio Language (Primary): EN - English
    DVD Audio Language (Secondary): EN - English
    DVD Subs Language (Primary): EN - English
    DVD Subs Language (Secondary): EN - English
    DVD Subs Font: Tahoma 16pt (255,255,255)
    Chapters Interval: 5
    Use Source Chapters: 1
    DVD Burning Drive: D: ATAPI iHAS124 E 4L08
    DVD Burning Speed: 4x
    Auto Erase DVD RW: 1
    Unload ActiveMovie library: 1
    Adjust DirectShow Filters at runtime: 1
    Save General Settings: 0

SYSTEM INFO

Processor Name: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3220 CPU @ 3.30GHz
    Operating System: Windows 8 (64 bit)
    Current user is Admin: YES
    Available Output Disc Space: 66 GB
    AviSynth is installed: YES (release 2.6.0)
    LAV Filters is installed: NO
    ffdshow is installed: YES (release 1.3.4531)

CODECS REPORT

H.264/AVC: ffdshow Video Decoder {04FE9017-F873-410E-871E-AB91661A4EF7}
    Xvid: ffdshow Video Decoder {04FE9017-F873-410E-871E-AB91661A4EF7}
    DivX 4/5/6: ffdshow Video Decoder {04FE9017-F873-410E-871E-AB91661A4EF7}
    Other MPG4: ffdshow Video Decoder {04FE9017-F873-410E-871E-AB91661A4EF7}
    DV: ffdshow Video Decoder {04FE9017-F873-410E-871E-AB91661A4EF7}
    MPEG1: ffdshow Video Decoder {04FE9017-F873-410E-871E-AB91661A4EF7}
    MPEG2: ffdshow Video Decoder {04FE9017-F873-410E-871E-AB91661A4EF7}
    MP2: ffdshow Audio Decoder {0F40E1E5-4F79-4988-B1A9-CC98794E6B55}
    MP3: ffdshow Audio Decoder {0F40E1E5-4F79-4988-B1A9-CC98794E6B55}
    AAC: ffdshow Audio Decoder {0F40E1E5-4F79-4988-B1A9-CC98794E6B55}
    AC3: ffdshow Audio Decoder {0F40E1E5-4F79-4988-B1A9-CC98794E6B55}

<>

TITLE 1 SOURCE FILES
    Video: C:\Users\blood\Downloads\alt.binaries.mom\
    FGT\Content\.mkv
    Info: AVC - 4387 kbps - 1916x800 - DAR 2.395 - 23.976 fps (CFR) - Progressive - 1:39:52 hours - 143664 frames
    Audio 1: C:\Users\blood\Downloads\alt.binaries.mom\
    FGT\Content\.mkv
    Info: AC3 - 384 kbps - CBR - 6 ch - 48000 Hz - 1:39:52 hours (0 ms delay) - EN
    Subs 1: C:\Users\blood\Downloads\alt.binaries.mom\
    FGT\Content\.mkv
    Info: SubRip (SRT) - EN
    [MediaInfoLib - v0.7.74]
    <>

AVISYNTH SCRIPT
    Import("C:\Program Files (x86)\AVStoDVD\Lib\A2DSource.avsi")
    LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files (x86)\AVStoDVD\Lib\ColorMatrix.dll")

Video = A2DVideoSource("C:\Users\blood\Downloads\alt.binaries.mom\FGT\Cont ent\
    FGT.mkv", CacheFolder="C:\Users\blood\AppData\Local\Temp", VFR=false, FrameRateNum=2997, FrameRateDen=125, FrameRate=23.976)
    # Audio is frameserved by AviSynth just for Preview and Edit purposes.
    Audio = A2DAudioSource("C:\Users\blood\Downloads\alt.binaries.mom\
    FGT\Content\.mkv", CacheFolder="C:\Users\blood\AppData\Local\Temp")

Video = Video.ColorMatrix(source=0,dest=2)
    Video = Video.ConvertToYV12()
    Video = Video.AddBorders(0,138,0,140)
    Video = Video.Spline16Resize(720,480)
    #PullDown: using DGPulldown/HCenc to upsize FPS

AudioDub(Video, Audio)
    <>

DIRECTSHOW AUDIO MIXER OPERATIONS:
    No ffdshow mixer ON/OFF adjustment required at runtime
    No ffdshow mixer SETTING adjustment required at runtime
    <>

START VIDEO ENCODING OPERATIONS
    Video Encoding Profile: HCenc VBR 2-pass
    Target Video FileSize: 3571.5 MB
    Encoding Parameters: -ini "C:\Users\blood\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_.HCenc.ini"
    HCenc ini file:
    *INFILE C:\Users\blood\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD__1.avs
    *AVSRELOAD
    *OUTFILE C:\Users\blood\Videos\DVD_.m2v
    *LOGFILE C:\Users\blood\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_.HCenc.log
    *MAXBITRATE 9000
    *BITRATE 5000
    *PROFILE BEST
    *ASPECT 16:9
    *PROGRESSIVE
    *TFF
    *PULLDOWN
    *BIAS 50
    *DC_PREC 9
    *MATRIX MPEG
    *AQ 1
    *LUMGAIN 1
    *SMP
    *PRIORITY NORMAL
    *DBPATH C:\Users\blood\AppData\Local\Temp
    *WAIT 2
    <>

<5/31/2016 5:51:19 PM>
    END VIDEO ENCODING OPERATIONS
    Video Source Filter: A2DSource (FFmpegSource2 (cache off))
    Created File: C:\Users\blood\Videos\DVD_.H264-FGT.m2v (3566.9 MB)
    OUTPUT VIDEO INFO: MPEG-2 Video - 4993 kbps - 720x480 - DAR 16:9 - 23.976 fps - Progressive (2:3 Pulldown) - 1:39:52 hours - 179576 frames
    <>

<5/31/2016 5:51:21 PM>
    START AUDIO DEMUXING OPERATIONS (Track 1)
    FFmpeg Parameters: -i "C:\Users\blood\Downloads\alt.binaries.mom\
    FGT\Content\
    .H264-FGT.mkv" -c:a copy -vn -sn -y "C:\Users\blood\Videos\DVD_.H264-FGT_1.ToFix.ac3"
    <>

<5/31/2016 5:52:15 PM>
    START AC3 FIXING OPERATIONS (Track 1)
    ac3fix Parameters: "C:\Users\blood\Videos\DVD_.H264-FGT_1.ToFix.ac3" "C:\Users\blood\Videos\DVD_.H264-FGT_1.ac3"
    <>

<5/31/2016 5:52:29 PM>
    END AUDIO DEMUXING OPERATIONS (Track 1)
    Created File: C:\Users\blood\Videos\DVD_.H264-FGT_1.ac3 (274.3 MB)
    OUTPUT AUDIO INFO: AC3 - 384 kbps - CBR - 6 ch - 48000 Hz - 1:39:52 hours (0 ms delay)
    <>

<5/31/2016 5:52:29 PM>
    START SUBS EXTRACTING OPERATIONS (Track 1)
    MKVExtract Parameters: tracks "C:\Users\blood\Downloads\alt.binaries.mom\
    H264-FGT\Content\
    .H264-FGT.mkv" 2:"C:\Users\blood\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_.H264-FGT.srt"
    <>

<5/31/2016 5:52:35 PM>
    END SUBS EXTRACTING OPERATIONS (Track 1)
    Created File: C:\Users\blood\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_.H264-FGT.srt (105.7 KB)
    <>

<5/31/2016 5:52:39 PM>
    START SUBS ENCODING OPERATIONS (Track 1)
    ANSI format conversion routine applied
    SRT errors fixing routine applied (0 lines fixed)
    SubtitleCreator Parameters: "C:\Users\blood\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_H264-FGT.srt" -p4 -i"C:\Program Files (x86)\AVStoDVD\SubtitleCreator\Examples\VTS_01_1.I FO"
    <>

<5/31/2016 5:52:50 PM>
    END SUBS ENCODING OPERATIONS (Track 1)
    Created File: C:\Users\blood\Videos\DVD_.H264-FGT_1.sup (3 MB)
    <>

DVD CHAPTERS CREATION OPERATIONS
    Title 1 Input Chapters List: 5754 11292 20715 26781 33806 39800 47280 55072 63272 68403 78305 83340 89358 95208 102185 111943 119808 132083 137909
    Title 1 Output Chapters List: 7192 14114 25893 33476 42257 49749 59099 68839 79089 85503 97881 104174 111697 119009 127731 139928 149759 165103 172386
    Created File: C:\Users\blood\Videos\DVD_H264-FGT_Chapters.txt (142 Byte)
    <>

START DVD MENU BUILDING OPERATIONS
    DVD Menu settings:
    Style: 0
    Aspect Ratio: 1
    Titles Format: 1
    Template: Blue Rain
    Max Titles Page: 4
    Enable Play All: 1
    Force Play All: 0
    Background Audio: 0
    Max Thumbs Row: 4
    Thumb Image Source: 0
    Thumb Frame Position: 10%
    HL Frame Format: 0
    HL Selection Color: 5
    HL Play Color: 0
    Menu Video BitRate: 6000 kbps
    Motion Menu Duration: 15 seconds
    Thumb Drop Shadow: 2
    Play All Shadow: 2
    Arrows Shadow: 0
    <>

<5/31/2016 5:54:13 PM>
    END DVD MENU BUILDING OPERATIONS
    Created File (Menu Page 1): C:\Users\blood\Videos\DVD_MenuPage1.bmp (1 MB)
    <>

<5/31/2016 5:54:13 PM>
    START DVD AUTHORING OPERATIONS
    BatchMux Parameters: -arglist "C:\Users\blood\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_BatchMux.ini"
    BatchMux ini file:
    -d "C:\Users\blood\Videos\DVD\VIDEO_TS"
    -mxp "C:\Users\blood\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_MuxMan.mxp"
    -l "C:\Users\blood\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_MuxMan.log"
    -muxman "C:\Program Files (x86)\AVStoDVD\MuxMan"
    -prio NORMAL
    -palette "C:\Users\blood\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_Palette.txt"
    -v "C:\Users\blood\Videos\DVD_.H264-FGT.m2v"
    -vidmode LB
    -a1 "C:\Users\blood\Videos\DVD_.H264-FGT_1.ac3"
    -a1lang en
    -s1 "C:\Users\blood\Videos\DVD_.H264-FGT_1.sup"
    -s1lang en
    -s1ext 1
    -cellfr "C:\Users\blood\Videos\DVD_.H264-FGT_Chapters.txt"
    -progfr "C:\Users\blood\Videos\DVD_.H264-FGT_Chapters.txt"
    -chapfr "C:\Users\blood\Videos\DVD_H264-FGT_Chapters.txt"
    -SEG2v "C:\Users\blood\Videos\DVD_MenuPage1.bmp"
    -SEG2vidmode LB
    -SEG2s1 "C:\Users\blood\Videos\DVD_Menu.sst"
    -SEG2s1dmode WIDE_LB
    -SEG2hlmnu "C:\Users\blood\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_MenuPage1_Bu ttons.mnu"
    -SEG2hlcsm "C:\Users\blood\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_HighlightSch eme.csm
    -hcn "C:\Users\blood\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_BatchMux.hcn"
    <>

<5/31/2016 5:59:18 PM>
    END DVD AUTHORING OPERATIONS
    Created Folder: C:\Users\blood\Videos\DVD (3925.9 MB)

CHECK DVD SIZE
    DVD Folder (actual) Size: 3925.9 MB
    vs Assets Size: 3845.2 MB -> OK
    vs Estimated Size: 3947 MB -> 0.5% undersize
    <>

<5/31/2016 5:59:18 PM>
    START ISO IMAGE BUILDING OPERATIONS
    ImgBurn (ISO) Parameters: /mode isobuild /buildmode imagefile /src "C:\Users\blood\Videos\DVD\VIDEO_TS" /dest "C:\Users\blood\Videos\DVD.iso" /volumelabel "DVD" /filesystem "ISO9660 + UDF" /udfrevision "1.02" /overwrite yes /noimagedetails /start /close
    <>

<5/31/2016 6:02:25 PM>
    END ISO IMAGE BUILDING OPERATIONS
    Created File: C:\Users\blood\Videos\DVD.iso (3.8 GB)
    <>

AVStoDVD Project ended successfully.
    <>

Log file created by AVStoDVD Release 2.8.3
    <>
    Last edited by tyson25; 31st May 2016 at 13:23.
    Quote Quote  
  29. Member
    Search PM
    ^Switch to LAV filters instead of ffdshow. That would be my first step in troubleshooting.
    Quote Quote  
  30. Member
    Search Comp PM
    in past when I have used lav filters on newer versions of avstodvd everything I have encoded has been out of sync
    Quote Quote