VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Thread
  1. @jc8952

You have to deactivate subtitles post-processing in your system. Take a look at Help/FAQ/Subtitles/Q5.9

I suggest you to use the latest stable release (2.7.3) and to select ffdshow as preferred video and audio decoder ('Codecs'/'Preferred DirectShow Codecs Setup').

Bye
    MrC

AVStoDVD Homepage
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks, Mr. C

I installed version 2.7.3 but when I went to the help/FAQ/subtitles the questions only went up to 5.8. there was no Q5.9

I'm currently trying to redo my video and will post the result when it is finished.

JC
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    This is the text from q5.9, taken from the 2.74 alpha release:

Q: I have added a subtitles file to my project, then I have selected to burn them as "selectable" subs, not as
    "hard-encoded" subs. But on the final DVD there are both. What can I so?

A: Make sure you do not have a directshow subtitle filter installed, such as DirectVobSub, or ffdshow subtitles option on.
    Uninstall or de-activate all of them and then retry the project.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    thank you,

installing and running version 2.7.3 worked. the subtitles install correctly now.

thank you again Mr. C. and Dave.
    Quote Quote  
  5. I have a few question about burning whole thing to DVD.

I see that in 'preferen' there is 'authoring/burning' tab. So I assume after all that encoding stuff everything should be burned into DVD, but this didn't happened to me. I've added few titles and pressed that big 'start' button. After everything was done I had VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS folders created in D:\DVD1. Also there was no ISO file like it says in first this threads post.

Did I do anything wrong that it wasn't burned into DVD disk?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by F00G View Post
    Yes, you didn't follow the guide:
    4. Under Output can you select to burn, output to a dvd folder(video_Ts), make iso or make a mpeg2 file. I choose the ISO UDF Image. I can then test the DVD before I burn it.
    Apparently making a VIDEO_TS is the default behavior and if you want to make an ISO or have it burn to DVD automatically, maybe it requires checking a box or something. I don't know as I don't use the program, but I can read a simple guide. Making an ISO requires an extra step I wouldn't take since you can both test the DVD and then burn it using ImgBurn afterwards. And I wouldn't burn to disc without first testing the DVD.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by F00G View Post
    I have a few question about burning whole thing to DVD.

I see that in 'preferen' there is 'authoring/burning' tab. So I assume after all that encoding stuff everything should be burned into DVD, but this didn't happened to me. I've added few titles and pressed that big 'start' button. After everything was done I had VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS folders created in D:\DVD1. Also there was no ISO file like it says in first this threads post.

To burn to a DVD, you'll need to install ImgBurn, which is a free burning program. While you are in Preferences in AVStoDVD, go ahead and select the DVD drive you will be using for the burn, and the burning speed (8x is recommended for 16x rated discs).

You will also need to go to Options-->Output Setup and put a check mark next to Burn DVD.

Edit: These instructions will make the program burn automatically, as long as you have a disc in the target drive, but as manono states, it is usually a good idea to test the output before burning anything.
    Last edited by Kerry56; 29th Jun 2014 at 22:16.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    ...After everything was done I had VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS folders created in D:\DVD1. ...

I actually prefer to do it this way, then you can check by playing the video file using a media player to be sure everything turned out correctly. You can then burn the VIDEO_TS file to DVD using ImgBurn.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search PM
    Can this make an .iso file instead of burning?
    Sangofe
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by sangofe View Post
    Can this make an .iso file instead of burning?
    You already asked this question in your own thread. You received 2 answers, one from me encouraging you to look at AVStoDVD's Help section. I guess the Help file is unclear to you for some reason. You must have ImgBurn installed to have "ISO UDF image" as an Output option.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I follow this thread to download AVStoDVD and ImgBurn wasn't included. I downloaded it separately after I noticed that. I am trying to burn avi files and mkv files to DVD but can't seem to do that with ImgBurn, is it possible or am I doing something wrong?

Appreciated the walk through on the AVStoDVD download and install!

(Haven't tried the mkv files yet.)
    Quote Quote  
  12. Originally Posted by OWhatAThrill View Post
    I follow this thread to download AVStoDVD and ImgBurn wasn't included. I downloaded it separately after I noticed that. I am trying to burn avi files and mkv files to DVD but can't seem to do that with ImgBurn, is it possible or am I doing something wrong?

You have to use AVStoDVD to create a DVD Folders structure (VIDEO_TS/AUDIO_TS folders), than you can use ImgBurn to burn those folders to DVD disc.

Bye
    MrC

AVStoDVD Homepage
    Quote Quote  
  13. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by _MrC_ View Post
    Originally Posted by OWhatAThrill View Post

You have to use AVStoDVD to create a DVD Folders structure (VIDEO_TS/AUDIO_TS folders), than you can use ImgBurn to burn those folders to DVD disc.

Bye
    Thank you for your reply! Since I only have one file for each show, I'm guessing I put them under the video file and nothing will be in the audio file? Any help on how to create the DVD Folders structure (VIDEO_TS/AUDIO_TS folders)?

Can I create and burn a data disk using ImgBurn? I'd like to try that with the avi files to see if they will play so I can put more shows on the disk. When I choose "Write files to disk" and bring in a folder, nothing shows as ready to burn, as I can't think of anything else I need to do with it.

Appreciate any help!
    Quote Quote  
  14. AVStoDVD will create the proper DVD structure (VIDEO_TS/AUDIO_TS folders) for you. Just add the avi files and then press START.

You can of course create a data disk with ImgBurn. Make sure that your DVD player supports avi (divx/xvid) playing.

Bye
    MrC

AVStoDVD Homepage
    Quote Quote  
  15. Thx. _MrC_ for the creation of this great tool.

This is my first post here.
    I'm learning how to Author video & remux new audio stream to the existing video.
    using AVStoDVD Guide.
    Quote Quote  
  16. Hi there, DJ_ValBec.

Feel free to ask for support. There are many good guys here.

Bye
    MrC

AVStoDVD Homepage
    Quote Quote  
  17. Thx.

It seams that:
    To remux new audio stream to the existing video already converted from mp4 to VTS is very simple with your program; even if the audio stream is coming from a diff. source.

Now.
    I just try to figured out how to edit the VIDEO_TS.

Q1:
    Can I erase a watermark with your app while editing?
    Last edited by DJ_ValBec; 22nd Oct 2014 at 17:53.
    Quote Quote  
  18. Originally Posted by DJ_ValBec View Post
    Q1:
    Not with direct command. If you have some skills with AviSynth scripting you can edit the AVS default script ('Edit Title'/'AviSynth') and insert *manually* a de-logo plugin. Definitevely possible, definitively not for newbies...

Bye
    MrC

AVStoDVD Homepage
    Quote Quote  
  19. Originally Posted by _MrC_ View Post
    Originally Posted by DJ_ValBec View Post
    Q1:
    Not with direct command. If you have some skills with AviSynth scripting you can edit the AVS default script ('Edit Title'/'AviSynth') and insert *manually* a de-logo plugin. Definitevely possible, definitively not for newbies...

Bye
    Is nice to know that things are always possible some how.

It's the AviSynth & de-logo plugin "combo" work on ISO's as well ?
    Also:
    My best guess is that using the same tools you can watermark your own creations too !?

Thx. in advance.
    Last edited by DJ_ValBec; 26th Oct 2014 at 14:48.
    Quote Quote  
  20. DVD's ISO contains the DVD structure already authored.
    You have to unpack the ISO then reprocess the resulting VOB files thru AviSynth.

And yes, your guess is correct.

Bye
    MrC

AVStoDVD Homepage
    Quote Quote  
  21. I have a problem with the subtitles. They are really small. I tried to change the subs font from Tahoma 16 (the default setting) to 26, but on my DVD they're still the same, tiny size. What am I doing wrong?
    Quote Quote  
  22. @elbarthos

what subtitles type are you using? SRT/ASS/SSA subs can be altered, while IDX/SUB subs cannot, because they are already in raster format.

Bye
    MrC

AVStoDVD Homepage
    Quote Quote  
  23. Originally Posted by _MrC_ View Post
    @elbarthos

what subtitles type are you using? SRT/ASS/SSA subs can be altered, while IDX/SUB subs cannot, because they are already in raster format.

Bye
    My subtitles are of the SRT variety.
    Quote Quote  
  24. SRT subs font can be easily altered in 'Preferences'/'Authoring' section.

But there is a limitation if the SRT has multi-line subs. In that case SubtitleCreator will automatically re-scale the font to fit the subtitles window.

For more help, upload the SRT file.

Bye
    MrC

AVStoDVD Homepage
    Quote Quote  
  25. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi:

I am new here, but I got a question. Just started using AVStoDVD to convert mkv files to DVD format. Everything is working fine except the location of my srt during playback on dvd/bluray players. The caption appears at the very bottom of the screen and if the thread contains 2 lines, the bottom line is cut off by the edge of the tv screen.

During conversion using AVStoDVD, is it possible to select the location of the srt when adding the file into the conversion? I know you can add extra srt files into the project, but how about selecting where it appears during playback?? Thanks for your advise!!

Any help is much appreciated!!
    Last edited by Ninja_49; 19th Dec 2014 at 19:17.
    Quote Quote  
  26. when am trying to covnert Leverage then it abort and i dont know why

<05-01-2015 08:09:36>
    START PROCESS
    <>

PROJECT SETTINGS

DVD Video Standard: PAL
    DVD Titles number: 3
    DVD Size: 4450/4450 MB (100%)
    DVD Output Setup: ISO UDF Image
    DVD Label: DVD
    DVD Menu: Static Menu
    Output Folder: C:\Users\Bruger\Documents\Downloads\Leverage.S01-S05.COMPLETE.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage sęson 1
    Delete Temp Assets Files: Yes
    Delete Temp Working Files: Yes
    Edit Command Parameters: No
    Post Process Task: Show Progress Status window

PREFERENCES

MultiThread: 1
    AVS Video Source Filter: A2DSource
    AVS Audio Source Filter: A2DSource
    AVS UpSize/DownSize Filter: Lanczos4Resize/Spline16Resize
    Frame Adjust Strategy: 1
    PAL SpeedUp: 0
    NTSC SlowDown: 0
    Video Resolution: 0
    Video BitRate Min: 2500
    Video BitRate Level 1: 6500
    Video Profile Level 2: 4500
    Video BitRate Max: 8500
    Keep DVD Compliant Video: 1
    AC3 Audio Encoder: 1
    Force FFmpeg for Long Audio: 1
    DVD Audio Format: 0
    DVD Audio BitRate: 448
    Keep DVD Compliant Audio: 1
    Normalize Audio: 0
    Auto Delay Audio: 1
    DVD Audio Language (Primary): EN - English
    DVD Audio Language (Secondary): EN - English
    DVD Subs Language (Primary): DA - Danish
    DVD Subs Language (Secondary): EN - English
    DVD Subs Font: Tahoma 20pt (255,255,255)
    Chapters Interval: 5
    Use Source Chapters: 1
    DVD Burning Drive: H: TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-222AB SB00
    DVD Burning Speed: 4x
    Auto Erase DVD RW: 1
    Unload ActiveMovie library: 0
    Adjust ffdshow at runtime: 1
    Save General Settings: 0
    <>

TITLE 1 SOURCE FILES
    Video: C:\Users\Bruger\Documents\Downloads\Leverage.S01-S05.COMPLETE.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01E01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.mkv
    Info: AVC - 1411 kbps - 720x404 - DAR 1,782 - 25 fps (CFR) - Progressive - 41:44 minutes - 62613 frames
    Audio 1: C:\Users\Bruger\Documents\Downloads\Leverage.S01-S05.COMPLETE.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01E01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.mkv
    Info: AC3 - 192 kbps - CBR - 2 ch - 44100 Hz - 16 bit - 41:44 minutes (-6 ms delay)
    Subs 1: C:\Users\Bruger\Documents\Downloads\Leverage.S01-S05.COMPLETE.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01E01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.mkv
    Info: SubRip (SRT) - DA
    [MediaInfoLib - v0.7.69]
    <>

AVISYNTH SCRIPT
    Import("C:\Program Files (x86)\AVStoDVD\Lib\A2DSource.avsi")

Video = A2DVideoSource("C:\Users\Bruger\Documents\Downloads\Leverage.S01-S05.COMPLETE.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01E01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.mkv", CacheFolder="C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp", FrameRate=25, VFR=false)
    Audio = A2DAudioSource("C:\Users\Bruger\Documents\Downloads\Leverage.S01-S05.COMPLETE.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01E01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.mkv", CacheFolder="C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp")

Video = Video.ConvertToYV12()
    Video = Video.Lanczos4Resize(720,576)

Audio = Audio.SSRC(48000)
    Audio = Audio.DelayAudio(-0.006)

AudioDub(Video, Audio)
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:09:40>
    START VIDEO ENCODING OPERATIONS
    Encoding Profile: HCenc VBR 2-pass
    Target Video FileSize: 1310,3 MB
    Encoding Parameters: -ini "C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Title_01_ Leverage.S01E01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.HCenc.ini"
    HCenc ini file:
    *INFILE C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Title_01_ Leverage.S01E01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_1.avs
    *AVSRELOAD
    *OUTFILE C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_01_Leverage.S01 E01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.m2v
    *LOGFILE C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Title_01_ Leverage.S01E01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.HCenc.log
    *MAXBITRATE 9000
    *BITRATE 4388
    *PROFILE BEST
    *ASPECT 16:9
    *PROGRESSIVE
    *TFF
    *BIAS 40
    *DC_PREC 9
    *MATRIX MPEG
    *AQ 1
    *LUMGAIN 1
    *SMP
    *PRIORITY IDLE
    *DBPATH C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp
    *WAIT 2
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:18:00>
    END VIDEO ENCODING OPERATIONS
    Video Source Filter: A2DSource (DirectShowSource)
    Created File: C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_01_Leverage.S01 E01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.m2v (1310,6 MB)
    OUTPUT VIDEO INFO: MPEG-2 Video - 4389 kbps - 720x576 - DAR 1,778 - 25 fps (CFR) - Progressive (TFF) - 41:44 minutes - 62610 frames
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:18:05>
    START AUDIO ENCODING OPERATIONS (Track 1)
    FFmpeg (WAV) Parameters: -i "C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Title_01_ Leverage.S01E01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_1.avs" "C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Title_01_ Leverage.S01E01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_1.wav"
    Aften (AC3) Parameters: -b 448 -pad 0 -dynrng 5 -bwfilter 0 "C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Title_01_ Leverage.S01E01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_1.wav" "C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_01_Leverage.S01 E01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_1.ac3"
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:19:06>
    END AUDIO ENCODING OPERATIONS (Track 1)
    Audio Source Filter: A2DSource (DirectShowSource)
    Created File: C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_01_Leverage.S01 E01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_1.ac3 (133,7 MB)
    OUTPUT AUDIO INFO: AC3 - 448 kbps - CBR - 2 ch - 48000 Hz - 16 bit - 41:44 minutes (0 ms delay)
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:19:06>
    START SUBS EXTRACTING OPERATIONS (Track 1)
    MKVExtract Parameters: tracks "C:\Users\Bruger\Documents\Downloads\Leverage.S01-S05.COMPLETE.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01E01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.mkv" 2:"C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Title_01_ Leverage.S01E01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.srt"
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:19:11>
    END SUBS EXTRACTING OPERATIONS (Track 1)
    Created File: C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Title_01_ Leverage.S01E01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.srt (31,3 KB)
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:19:11>
    START SUBS ENCODING OPERATIONS (Track 1)
    ANSI format conversion routine applied
    SRT fixing routine applied (0 lines fixed)
    SubtitleCreator Parameters: "C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Title_01_ Leverage.S01E01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.srt" -p2 -i"C:\Program Files (x86)\AVStoDVD\SubtitleCreator\Examples\VTS_01_1.I FO"
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:19:14>
    END SUBS ENCODING OPERATIONS (Track 1)
    Created File: C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_01_Leverage.S01 E01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_1.sup (0,64 MB)
    <>

TITLE 2 SOURCE FILES
    Video: C:\Users\Bruger\Documents\Downloads\Leverage.S01-S05.COMPLETE.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01E02.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.mkv
    Info: AVC - 1411 kbps - 720x404 - DAR 1,782 - 25 fps (CFR) - Progressive - 41:24 minutes - 62121 frames
    Audio 1: C:\Users\Bruger\Documents\Downloads\Leverage.S01-S05.COMPLETE.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01E02.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.mkv
    Info: AC3 - 192 kbps - CBR - 2 ch - 44100 Hz - 16 bit - 41:24 minutes (-6 ms delay)
    Subs 1: C:\Users\Bruger\Documents\Downloads\Leverage.S01-S05.COMPLETE.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01E02.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.mkv
    [MediaInfoLib - v0.7.69]
    <>

AVISYNTH SCRIPT

Video = A2DVideoSource("C:\Users\Bruger\Documents\Downloads\Leverage.S01-S05.COMPLETE.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01E02.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.mkv", CacheFolder="C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp", FrameRate=25, VFR=false)
    Audio = A2DAudioSource("C:\Users\Bruger\Documents\Downloads\Leverage.S01-S05.COMPLETE.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01E02.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.mkv", CacheFolder="C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp")

AudioDub(Video, Audio)
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:19:17>
    Target Video FileSize: 1299,9 MB
    Encoding Parameters: -ini "C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Title_02_ Leverage.S01E02.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.HCenc.ini"
    HCenc ini file:
    *INFILE C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Title_02_ Leverage.S01E02.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_1.avs
    *AVSRELOAD
    *OUTFILE C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_02_Leverage.S01 E02.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.m2v
    *LOGFILE C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Title_02_ Leverage.S01E02.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.HCenc.log
    *MAXBITRATE 9000
    *BITRATE 4388
    *PROFILE BEST
    *PROGRESSIVE
    *TFF
    *BIAS 40
    *DC_PREC 9
    *MATRIX MPEG
    *AQ 1
    *LUMGAIN 1
    *SMP
    *PRIORITY IDLE
    *WAIT 2
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:27:56>
    Created File: C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_02_Leverage.S01 E02.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.m2v (1300,2 MB)
    OUTPUT VIDEO INFO: MPEG-2 Video - 4389 kbps - 720x576 - DAR 1,778 - 25 fps (CFR) - Progressive (TFF) - 41:24 minutes - 62118 frames
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:27:58>
    FFmpeg (WAV) Parameters: -i "C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Title_02_ Leverage.S01E02.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_1.avs" "C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Title_02_ Leverage.S01E02.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_1.wav"
    Aften (AC3) Parameters: -b 448 -pad 0 -dynrng 5 -bwfilter 0 "C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Title_02_ Leverage.S01E02.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_1.wav" "C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_02_Leverage.S01 E02.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_1.ac3"
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:29:00>
    Created File: C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_02_Leverage.S01 E02.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_1.ac3 (132,7 MB)
    OUTPUT AUDIO INFO: AC3 - 448 kbps - CBR - 2 ch - 48000 Hz - 16 bit - 41:24 minutes (0 ms delay)
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:29:00>
    MKVExtract Parameters: tracks "C:\Users\Bruger\Documents\Downloads\Leverage.S01-S05.COMPLETE.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01E02.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.mkv" 2:"C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Title_02_ Leverage.S01E02.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.srt"
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:29:04>
    Created File: C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Title_02_ Leverage.S01E02.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.srt (35,6 KB)
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:29:04>
    SubtitleCreator Parameters: "C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Title_02_ Leverage.S01E02.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.srt" -p2 -i"C:\Program Files (x86)\AVStoDVD\SubtitleCreator\Examples\VTS_01_1.I FO"
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:29:06>
    Created File: C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_02_Leverage.S01 E02.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_1.sup (0,73 MB)
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:29:07>
    TITLE 3 SOURCE FILES
    Video: C:\Users\Bruger\Documents\Downloads\Leverage.S01-S05.COMPLETE.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01E03.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.mkv
    Info: AVC - 1411 kbps - 720x404 - DAR 1,782 - 25 fps (CFR) - Progressive - 41:44 minutes - 62617 frames
    Audio 1: C:\Users\Bruger\Documents\Downloads\Leverage.S01-S05.COMPLETE.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01E03.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.mkv
    Info: AC3 - 192 kbps - CBR - 2 ch - 44100 Hz - 16 bit - 41:44 minutes (-6 ms delay)
    Subs 1: C:\Users\Bruger\Documents\Downloads\Leverage.S01-S05.COMPLETE.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01E03.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.mkv
    [MediaInfoLib - v0.7.69]
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:29:07>
    AVISYNTH SCRIPT

Video = A2DVideoSource("C:\Users\Bruger\Documents\Downloads\Leverage.S01-S05.COMPLETE.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01E03.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.mkv", CacheFolder="C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp", FrameRate=25, VFR=false)
    Audio = A2DAudioSource("C:\Users\Bruger\Documents\Downloads\Leverage.S01-S05.COMPLETE.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01E03.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.mkv", CacheFolder="C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp")

AudioDub(Video, Audio)
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:29:08>
    Target Video FileSize: 1310,3 MB
    Encoding Parameters: -ini "C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Title_03_ Leverage.S01E03.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.HCenc.ini"
    HCenc ini file:
    *INFILE C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Title_03_ Leverage.S01E03.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_1.avs
    *AVSRELOAD
    *OUTFILE C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_03_Leverage.S01 E03.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.m2v
    *LOGFILE C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Title_03_ Leverage.S01E03.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.HCenc.log
    *MAXBITRATE 9000
    *BITRATE 4388
    *PROFILE BEST
    *PROGRESSIVE
    *TFF
    *BIAS 40
    *DC_PREC 9
    *MATRIX MPEG
    *AQ 1
    *LUMGAIN 1
    *SMP
    *PRIORITY IDLE
    *WAIT 2
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:37:36>
    Created File: C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_03_Leverage.S01 E03.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.m2v (1310,7 MB)
    OUTPUT VIDEO INFO: MPEG-2 Video - 4389 kbps - 720x576 - DAR 1,778 - 25 fps (CFR) - Progressive (TFF) - 41:44 minutes - 62614 frames
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:37:40>
    FFmpeg (WAV) Parameters: -i "C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Title_03_ Leverage.S01E03.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_1.avs" "C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Title_03_ Leverage.S01E03.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_1.wav"
    Aften (AC3) Parameters: -b 448 -pad 0 -dynrng 5 -bwfilter 0 "C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Title_03_ Leverage.S01E03.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_1.wav" "C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_03_Leverage.S01 E03.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_1.ac3"
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:38:41>
    Created File: C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_03_Leverage.S01 E03.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_1.ac3 (133,8 MB)
    OUTPUT AUDIO INFO: AC3 - 448 kbps - CBR - 2 ch - 48000 Hz - 16 bit - 41:44 minutes (0 ms delay)
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:38:41>
    MKVExtract Parameters: tracks "C:\Users\Bruger\Documents\Downloads\Leverage.S01-S05.COMPLETE.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01E03.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.mkv" 2:"C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Title_03_ Leverage.S01E03.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.srt"
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:38:47>
    Created File: C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Title_03_ Leverage.S01E03.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.srt (36,2 KB)
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:38:47>
    SubtitleCreator Parameters: "C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Title_03_ Leverage.S01E03.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.srt" -p2 -i"C:\Program Files (x86)\AVStoDVD\SubtitleCreator\Examples\VTS_01_1.I FO"
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:38:50>
    Created File: C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_03_Leverage.S01 E03.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_1.sup (0,75 MB)
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:38:50>
    START DVD MENU BUILDING OPERATIONS
    DVD Menu settings:
    Style: 0
    Aspect Ratio: 1
    Titles Format: 1
    Template: Menu in Black
    Max Titles Page: 12
    Enable Play All: 1
    Force Play All: 0
    Background Audio: 0
    Max Thumbs Row: 4
    Thumb Image Source: 0
    Thumb Frame Position: 10%
    HL Frame Format: 0
    HL Selection Color: 2
    HL Play Color: 2
    Menu Video BitRate: 6000 kbps
    Motion Menu Duration: 15 seconds
    Thumb Drop Shadow: 2
    Play All Shadow: 2
    Arrows Shadow: 0
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:38:56>
    END DVD MENU BUILDING OPERATIONS
    Created File (Menu Page 1): C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_MenuPage1.bmp (1,2 MB)
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:38:56>
    START DVD AUTHORING OPERATIONS
    BatchMux Parameters: -arglist "C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_BatchMux. ini"
    BatchMux ini file:
    -d "C:\Users\Bruger\Documents\Downloads\Leverage.S01-S05.COMPLETE.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage.S01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS\Leverage sęson 1\DVD_0\VIDEO_TS"
    -mxp "C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_MuxMan.mx p"
    -l "C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_MuxMan.lo g"
    -muxman "C:\Program Files (x86)\AVStoDVD\MuxMan"
    -prio LOW
    -palette "C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Palette.t xt"
    -v "C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_01_Leverage.S01 E01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.m2v"
    -vidmode LB
    -a1 "C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_01_Leverage.S01 E01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_1.ac3"
    -a1lang en
    -s1 "C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_01_Leverage.S01 E01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_1.sup"
    -s1lang da
    -s1ext 1
    -cellfr "C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_01_Leverage.S01 E01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_Chapters.txt"
    -progfr "C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_01_Leverage.S01 E01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_Chapters.txt"
    -chapfr "C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_01_Leverage.S01 E01.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_Chapters.txt"
    -SEG2v "C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_02_Leverage.S01 E02.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.m2v"
    -SEG2vidmode LB
    -SEG2a1 "C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_02_Leverage.S01 E02.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_1.ac3"
    -SEG2a1lang en
    -SEG2s1 "C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_02_Leverage.S01 E02.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_1.sup"
    -SEG2s1lang da
    -SEG2s1ext 1
    -SEG2cellfr "C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_02_Leverage.S01 E02.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_Chapters.txt"
    -SEG2progfr "C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_02_Leverage.S01 E02.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_Chapters.txt"
    -SEG2chapfr "C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_02_Leverage.S01 E02.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_Chapters.txt"
    -SEG3v "C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_03_Leverage.S01 E03.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS.m2v"
    -SEG3vidmode LB
    -SEG3a1 "C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_03_Leverage.S01 E03.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_1.ac3"
    -SEG3a1lang en
    -SEG3s1 "C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_03_Leverage.S01 E03.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_1.sup"
    -SEG3s1lang da
    -SEG3s1ext 1
    -SEG3cellfr "C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_03_Leverage.S01 E03.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_Chapters.txt"
    -SEG3progfr "C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_03_Leverage.S01 E03.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_Chapters.txt"
    -SEG3chapfr "C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Title_03_Leverage.S01 E03.RETAiL.DKSubs.WEB-DL.H.264-GREYHOUNDS_Chapters.txt"
    -SEG4v "C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_MenuPage1.bmp"
    -SEG4vidmode LB
    -SEG4s1 "C:\Users\Bruger\Videos\DVD_0_Menu.sst"
    -SEG4s1dmode WIDE_LB
    -SEG4hlmnu "C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_MenuPage1 _Buttons.mnu"
    -SEG4hlcsm "C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Highlight Scheme.csm
    -hcn "C:\Users\Bruger\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_BatchMux. hcn"
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:39:05>
    Process aborted during DVD AUTHORING operations!

Check following files for more details:

AVStoDVD log file
    BatchMux log file

For more troubleshooting on Authoring issues, see Help/FAQ/Authoring.
    <>

<05-01-2015 08:39:14>
    Log file created by AVStoDVD Release 2.7.5
    <>
    Quote Quote  
  27. Hi denmark1990 and welcome there.

Have you already taken a look to Help/FAQ/Authoring? If you do not find any useful hints, please post here also the BatchMux log file.

BTW, I suggest you to move to latest release (2.8.0).

Bye
    MrC

AVStoDVD Homepage
    Quote Quote  
  28. yes. i have the latest ralease 2.8.0

DVD_0_BatchMux.log

Segment memory resources --> RELEASED
    Local Stack memory --> RELEASED
    File i/o structures --> DEALLOCATED
    Quote Quote  
  29. Please post the complete BatchMux log file.

The project you have run was with release 2.7.5

Bye
    MrC

AVStoDVD Homepage
    Quote Quote  
  30. sorry..
    but there are no more in the BatchMux file only that i have posted...
    Quote Quote