VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello there,

Lately I always having the same problem... have a audio to a movie in my language... and a poor video quality... than I look for a good video quality, avi xvid, source, to use my good audio. And lots of times I found a nice 25.000 fps avi... instead changing the "frame rate" of audio, I always do the "source rate adjustment" from vdubmod, and in 30 seconds is all done. And the final product is fine, no jerky playback in PC and my DivX DVD Player. Should I be aware of any trouble that I could find in the future doing this? If I change my DVD player, I risk not seeing these movies anymore. Any advice against?
    Quote Quote  
  2. You should be fine. Divx/Xvid players are very flexible as far as frame rates are concerned. Of course, it won't work in cases where the PAL and NTSC versions are different cuts of the movie.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks for your help,

I aware of the different versions of a movie. Once I tried for two days to put an audio in a donnie darko movie. Give up. Sometime later I found that version was a director cut. Lesson learned. I always check first.
    Quote Quote