VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi Guys, i need your help ! I am having .vob files of school annual function so i want to rip them to .avi and also to put my logo on the video and display social-network websites link at the bottom of the video. The logo will be displayed throughout the video but for text i want to change it after some time-interval. So i need your help to know what software or package like megui, virtualdub or avisynth i need to use to carry out the required task(proper guide would be really useful since i am newbie). I did google and find out some software like videocharge studio and tried also but they are not producing quality video. I am including screenshot of movie song video for example. I need the same work to be done on my video files also.

Thanks in advance !
    Last edited by RohanSingh; 30th Jan 2013 at 15:41. Reason: Example Added !
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    So what's the question?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by budwzr View Post
    So what's the question?
    Buddy i have edited the thread so kindly go through once again. I need the logo to be at the same place as seen in the screenshot of attached video and text at the bottom as shown in the video for facebook, google+ etc.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Make subtitles so they can be turned off, so no one has to see your crappy internet advertisements or personal logo if they don't want to. Adding this junk to the video means reencoding it and quality degradation, even if you knew what you were doing, which you don't. Adding a subtitle means not having to reencode the video.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by manono View Post
    Make subtitles so they can be turned off, so no one has to see your crappy internet advertisements or personal logo if they don't want to. Adding this junk to the video means reencoding it and quality degradation, even if you knew what you were doing, which you don't. Adding a subtitle means not having to reencode the video.
    Very good post, sir!
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by manono View Post
    Make subtitles so they can be turned off, so no one has to see your crappy internet advertisements or personal logo if they don't want to. Adding this junk to the video means reencoding it and quality degradation, even if you knew what you were doing, which you don't. Adding a subtitle means not having to reencode the video.
    Dude i don't need suggestion as what to do and what not to do, keep thread on topic
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by budwzr View Post
    Buddy i have tried some of them but virtualdubmod is not working on Windows 7, it's showing corona.dll missing error.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by RohanSingh View Post
    Dude i don't need suggestion as what to do and what not to do, keep thread on topic
    Oh, it was very much on topic. By using subtitles you don't have to reencode the video. Here's a real suggestion - don't add logos and text to a video. Learn how to remove that junk, like
    that ugly T-Series logo in those pictures.

As for your VDubMod problem, any guide that uses VDubMod also works with VDub. But if you have to use VDubMod for some reason, first get the older version (which has the Corona.dll)
    and then patch it with the newer b2542 version. Or just use the older 2540 version. I do.
    Quote Quote