VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I noticed in the last several versions of updates to DVDFab that it always has 8.2.2.6 as the first set of numbers, But the second set of numbers that start with 9 are always changed to a new version, Is this because the version that starts with a 9 is the only version being updated anymore?
    Quote Quote  
  2. No, version 8 has had two or three updates in the past months. The only question I have is whether version 9 is still beta. Also, can't say that I like the new interface.
    Last edited by nic2k4; 23rd Jan 2013 at 12:25.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks nic2k4, I don't like the interface on the 9 version either,
    Quote Quote  
  4. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Assuming you paid for DVDFab, why not just send them an email and ask them what it means? It seems weird to me to have 2 sets of numbers, but maybe there is some completely unintuitive but logical reason for it.
    Quote Quote  
  5. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    DVDfab 9 is not beta....but they still have 8.2.2.6 as "main" download at http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    dvdfab 8 will soon be obsolite. dvdfab 9 is/ will be the new version
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks Guys, I did pay for it, I went to the DVDFab site but didn't see any answers there, Yea I could send them an email as too why there is 2 sets of numbers, I just assumed that the version that starts with 8 wasn't being updated because the numbers stayed the same an the version that starts with a 9 was updated because the numbers were always changing.
    Quote Quote