VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Is it possible to change the video FPS to re sync audio to video, when the audio starts in sync but by the end of the video as gone out of sync or will changing the FPS effect the audio as well?

Can anyone suggest how the audio could be resync with the video?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by ABBrittain View Post
    Is it possible to change the video FPS to re sync audio to video, when the audio starts in sync but by the end of the video as gone out of sync or will changing the FPS effect the audio as well?
    For some containers/codecs, yes. For others, no.

Originally Posted by ABBrittain View Post
    Can anyone suggest how the audio could be resync with the video?
    Export the audio, change the length, mux the new audio with the original video.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have the same problem as ABBrittain: The audio is synchronized at the beginning, but progressively goes out of synch (in my case, it goes faster than the video). I tried to enlarge the audio length but that didn't solved my problem: Because the audio now goes slower to match the length of the video, is out of synchronization from the beginning...

I did a workaround: Using behappy, Instead of matching the length of the video, i enlarged the audio length by only the amount of seconds out of synchronization in the end (in my case like 2 seconds). And now the audio plays more or less synchronized by all the length of the video; Is not perfect, but is barely noticeable.
    Quote Quote