VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    does anyone have a few sample (or links to) swf files, preferably containing video ? and can you include different frame rates too, 30/24/other fps.

i had a couple of swf files i kept for a rainy day when i found the right tool to open/review/play them, but i never did really find anything that was flexible enough for my use, so today i finally got around to coding up a tool to at last open and view these file types, which is really all i wanted to do in the first place. but i'm having trouble figuring out (calculating) the frame rate of them when i open them. maybe someone can help with that part ? for now, i ended up using mediainfo to guage my success though i manually have to enter the value to calculate the on-screen timecode. but i really would like some more samples to test and play around with.

really appreciate it, thank you.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Hello,

You can try Flash Test, could help http://flash-test.net/

Cheers
    M
    Quote Quote