VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I've got a VU+ Ultimo satellite receiver that allows me to copy HD satellite recordings to my PC so I can put them on Bluray however I missed the start of my program and it's now only available on iPlayer.

I used to use Tunebite to convert the WMV file and it would remove the DRM but it doesn't seem to work anymore. Could anyone please suggest some software that will work and preferably free.

I thought about using my Sky box as that apparently has the iPlayer in it and then I could record it via the Component outputs, however the software version that supports iPlayer does not download to Sky boxes which have Component outputs!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Well I would have thought that an iPlayer recording moved to another folder/hdd would still retain any DRM.

Even so I just converted one in to standard dvd files. OK I have only tested this on the PC but ...... ?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    I don't know anything free that can do this. The only thing I know that works is to use Replay Video Capture and capture the video in real time while it plays, but Replay Video Capture is not free.
    Quote Quote