VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3
Thread
  1. Well I have NOD 32 installed. I don't like it is a much as Norton Internet Security but it is doing its job. The other day the soap opera website I visit had some kind of nasty potential exploit on it, and NOD 32 came up and informed me it was blocking it. I am a fan of real time protection. NOD 32 is quite thorough in its scans and flagged stuff that Norton wasn't concerned about such as open candy.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    No one here has mentioned Sandboxie.

I have NIS, both Malwarebytes products (pro versions), M$'s EMET 5.5, and I run MSERT once a week, but I always run my browsers and any new programs in Sandboxie.

By the way, it's free: I can wait 5 seconds for a great program's nag screen.
    Win7pro x64 on 2 Lenovo S20s. (1) Xeon X5675, 18gb RAM, Matrox C420 and Matrox M9128; (2) Xeon X5670, 12gb RAM, Matrox C420 and Matrox M9120. NEC PA272W and 2xNEC PA241W.
    Quote Quote