Hello all, it is good to be here.
Please read this post thoroughly prior to making a reply.
Video file has two audio tracks, and the wrong one is the primary.(file details below)
NO V/Dub Mod.
New and kick-ass. Win7Ultimate-32/8GB RAM(4 usable)/30 TB RAID/Core i7/Nvidia Tesla x2 in SLI
File details from G-Spot:
File has Portuguese as primary audio track. English is secondary.
English audio track is primary/singular.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10
This program must be run in compatibility mode for WinXPSP3 to work in Win7-32----just a note
Followed process exactly, except for the drag-and-drop thing....had to use the RC dialog under win 7....did not work. Output file has same characteristics as original. (at least, the same undesirable characteristic) Side note: After opening the file and generating source, path to file is in blue text. Once the audio track is deselected, the path text turns red.
Got it to work, thank you. Here's how:
1. start AviMux-Gui in compatibility mode for WinXP-SP3
2. Right-click in Open Files field.
3. select your video in AviMux-Gui
4. press 'generate data source from files'
5. Uncheck "All Audio Streams" and "All Subtitles"
6. remove the check mark before the audio stream you don't want
7. press start, enter a new name for the file
Thank you very much for all your help. Cheers!
Incidentally, I was also able to figure it out with AVIDemux. Here's how:
1. Start it
2. load your source
3. Nav Audio>Select Track
4. In dropdowns for audio tracks, set the top one as track 1, and the bottom as track 0.
4. Save the file under a new name
Using this method, it was not even necessary to remove the Portuguese track. Thank you very much.