VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I've got the EZcap with Windows xp, 1.6Ghz cpu and typically get these kinds of audio artifacts (kind of popping).
    Not too serious, but certainly not professional grade audio quality. I don't know what is causing the audio artifacts, but I could
    1) update the capture device driver
    2) use another capture program instead of Arcsoft
    3) instead of running the audio into the capture device, run the audio into the mic jack.
    However, I can't seem to turn the mic gain down low enough to avoid loud distorted audio. Also it is a bit of a hassle to change the settings to run the the audio into the mic jack.

Any ideas on how I can eliminate these audio artifacts? I have attached a 40 second video clip.
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    the audio should go into the "line in" port not the mic port, they have different levels and mic in won't work.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
  3. No "line in" on this netbook.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    you don't if it's a real ezcap. the red/white inputs to the device should be fine.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
  6. Someone said the "clicking" sound in the audio is due to poorly written software, the capture device driver software that is.
    He said the clicking sound has something to do with "software interrupts". Does anybody have any idea about so called "software interrupts"?
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    You can find the latest drivers for the REAL EZCap here:
    http://www.ezcap.tv/ezcap116-drivers
    Quote Quote