VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. hi there, well i think i may have found a great tool to author my AVCHD (m2ts) files to output to Bluray disc, and i thank the creator for such a great tool, and i will be donating to the cause very shortly, after i get a resolution for my problem.

when i import my m2ts file/s i go to click on the AUTHOR tab, then click the "Create Top Menu" box, but when i do, it wont allow it, and i get the error shown in the screenshot below.

i only use the LAV Filter on my pc to allow WMP to support mkv and dvd mpeg2 files so i do not have Haali, ffdshow or avisynth installed, although i do have the installers for each stored in a folder on my pc.

do i need all those 3 softwares installed on my pc to use this Top Menu function in multiAVCHD ???

cheers and hope someone can help me.

Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Install the programs you mentioned cause they are needed for multiavchd to author your video files.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by johns0 View Post
    Install the programs you mentioned cause they are needed for multiavchd to author your video files.
    hi, thanks for the fast reply.

i wasnt sure if i needed all of them, because i didnt see anything written anywhere that said these programs were required.

cheers.
    Quote Quote