VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have trouble with my Philips DVDR3455h. Half-half Black-green screen apeers on Philips DVDR 3455H dvd/hdd recorder every way you go on HDD, DVD or DV menu or other menu componets. DVD plays counting normally the time, but no pichture from DVD or HDD files or signal from tv cable-signal at all...Help please...
    Last edited by 1234567; 10th Dec 2012 at 20:22.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Any help?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I take it that's a hint to take it to a tech ... if the OP could read those schematics I don't think this thread would exist.

However, considering the cost of out of warranty repairs, and the difficulty of finding a decent tech to fix something like that, if there's no warranty I'd start looking for a replacement.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Actually, my intention was to provide the information that would enable the OP to repair the device him/her-self, if they had the necessary skills. Failing that, the service manual sometimes has a troubleshooting flowchart that can help to narrow down the problem. At the very least it has a parts list.

The other purpose of my recent posts was to make people aware of places like ElektroTanya, Jordan's Manuals, and EserviceInfo which have large repositories of service documentation.

I fully understand that professional repairs are usually uneconomical (I used to be in the game).
    Quote Quote