VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I used Multiavchd to author my many (24gb) of panasonic AVCHD HD Video files. After Multiavchd finished, I clicked on AVCHD under Multiavchd and moved it to imgburn, but it went over the 25GB limit for my BD-R, so I removed it from Imgburn and then just moved over the BDMV part, instead of the whole AVCHD part (which includes the HDAVCTN and Certificate and Multiavchd txt document). Well I got an I/O error near the end of the imgburn and when I took out the disc and tried to play it on my playstation 3, it shows as a data disc, but does play the video, but the video is VERY choppy. I mean it stops and starts continually.
    Is it because I did only the BDMV part, instead of the whole AVCHD part? Or did I have something set wrong with Multiavchd. The only setting that I changed on the multiavchd is that I clicked on the create top menu (under author), to have menus on my disc. Everything else was unchanged.
    The video is 1920 X 1080 at 29frames/second.

James
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Choppy video is more likely to indicate a bad disk/burn rather than missing files.

However....

The folders and files therein are there for a purpose. Delete them and who know what the result would be - you most certainly do not have a proper AVCHD disk without them.

Author another one but this time with all the folder/files and see what transpires.
    Quote Quote  
  3. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Blu-ray ripping/backup?

Nope, moving you to our blu-ray authoring section.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Ok, great, I did it again using the whole AVCHD file and it worked. Fantastic job by multiavchd and imgburn! I guess those extra files are necessary. The date & time are on the video near the bottom and I was wondering if their is a setting on multiavchd that I can change to get rid of the date & time. Or is that from my own recording when I took the video?
    James
    Quote Quote