VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab and download streaming video, copy, convert or make Blu-rays,DVDs! Download free trial !
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17
FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17
Results 481 to 500 of 500
Thread
  1. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    hawai
    Search PM
    i see long list of dash file.... how to download?? also IDM intercept list of various file....
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by LZAA View Post
    Drm.
    Yes. That's why I said the method no longer works as of friday at least.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    hawai
    Search PM
    therefore it's not possible in any way rip stream??
    Quote Quote  
  4. The unencrypted files are here: https://vod.rte.ie/rte/vod/RTE_Prod_-_Prod/887/652/IH000353928/
    but they give a 415 error when you try and access them.
    I've tried setting the content type via curl & wget but keep getting the 415 error.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    hawai
    Search PM
    in the end it can't be downloaded?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by Djste18 View Post
    The unencrypted files are here: https://vod.rte.ie/rte/vod/RTE_Prod_-_Prod/887/652/IH000353928/
    but they give a 415 error when you try and access them.
    I've tried setting the content type via curl & wget but keep getting the 415 error.
    Exactly the same problem I'm having. Shame, as it was working up until last friday.

    Originally Posted by lomero View Post
    in the end it can't be downloaded?
    Not right now, hopefully someone will figure it out on here.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    hawai
    Search PM
    mmm... I'm doubtful otherwise someone would have already answered you....
    Quote Quote  
  8. would also be interested in this. please and thanks
    Quote Quote  
  9. With these new restrictions, I have resorted to downloading all of the .dash video and audio segments from RTE programmes (would be happy to share the method if that would help, its not all that advanced), but I don't know how to combine all of these files in to one coherent, watchable mp4.

    Does anyone have any suggestions? Or would that new DRM stop that as well? It seems ffmpeg at least recognizes the initial.dash file and its codecs (audio or video), but then fails after the first file, so concatenating doesn't work. Also, in addition to the segments, I have the relevant .mpd and .ismc files downloaded.

    Here is how the files look when downloaded:

    video=869000.dash
    video=869000-0.dash
    video=869000-1200.dash
    video=869000-2400.dash

    audio=96000.dash
    audio=96000-0.dash
    audio=96000-94208.dash


    When I try to put the .mpd file through ffmpeg, I guess I was able to download some dash video segments (youtube-dl was apparently blocked from downloading the .mpd and just downloading, concatenating as normal) and was hoping to combine/concatenate them so I could watch in VLC, perhaps using ffmpeg. I was able to download the relevant .mpd and .ismc files, so I have all of the DASH video and audio segments, as well as the .mpd and .ismc downloaded and in one folder.

    The video files are labelled as such

    video=869000.dash
    video=869000-0.dash
    video=869000-600.dash
    video=869000-1200.dash

    and the audio in a similar fashion

    audio=96000.dash
    audio=96000-0.dash
    audio=96000-96225.dash



    NOTE: When I try to put the .mpd file through ffmpeg, it returns "Failed to open an initialization section in playlist 0". I would've assumed this initialization was the video=869000.dash file though (which is the one segment file ffmpeg does read)?
    Last edited by ncmags555; 10th Dec 2019 at 23:40.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by ncmags555 View Post
    With these new restrictions, I have resorted to downloading all of the .dash video and audio segments from RTE programmes (would be happy to share the method if that would help, its not all that advanced), but I don't know how to combine all of these files in to one coherent, watchable mp4.

    Does anyone have any suggestions? Or would that new DRM stop that as well? It seems ffmpeg at least recognizes the initial.dash file and its codecs (audio or video), but then fails after the first file, so concatenating doesn't work. Also, in addition to the segments, I have the relevant .mpd and .ismc files downloaded.

    Here is how the files look when downloaded:

    video=869000.dash
    video=869000-0.dash
    video=869000-1200.dash
    video=869000-2400.dash

    audio=96000.dash
    audio=96000-0.dash
    audio=96000-94208.dash


    When I try to put the .mpd file through ffmpeg, I guess I was able to download some dash video segments (youtube-dl was apparently blocked from downloading the .mpd and just downloading, concatenating as normal) and was hoping to combine/concatenate them so I could watch in VLC, perhaps using ffmpeg. I was able to download the relevant .mpd and .ismc files, so I have all of the DASH video and audio segments, as well as the .mpd and .ismc downloaded and in one folder.

    The video files are labelled as such

    video=869000.dash
    video=869000-0.dash
    video=869000-600.dash
    video=869000-1200.dash

    and the audio in a similar fashion

    audio=96000.dash
    audio=96000-0.dash
    audio=96000-96225.dash



    NOTE: When I try to put the .mpd file through ffmpeg, it returns "Failed to open an initialization section in playlist 0". I would've assumed this initialization was the video=869000.dash file though (which is the one segment file ffmpeg does read)?
    Please share the method.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Originally Posted by David Banner View Post

    Please share the method.
    With the .mpd (easily found with Dev Tools) and .ismc open, you have the necessary information, including the various bitrates available for video (869000 in my example) and audio (96000 in my example). The video segments seem to go up in steady increments (-1200 in the above file) and you can see the number of segments in the .ismc file. Using that, you can just prepare the links (-1200, -2400, -3600...etc) in a spreadsheet or something and use whatever batch downloader is easiest for you.

    So I just made a batch file using youtube-dl, though there are probably easier ways

    Like this:
    youtube-dl [URL]/video=869000.dash
    youtube-dl [URL]/video=869000-0.dash
    youtube-dl [URL]/video=869000-1200.dash
    youtube-dl [URL]/video=869000-2400.dash

    Audio is slightly more difficult as it is not steady increments, but not too bad, as again all info is in the .mpd file. You'll see a long list (the number of which corresponds to the total number of chunks) of similar numbers under <SegmentTimeline> (lets say 94207, 94208, 94206 in the example I gave above). So if it the first number under <SegmentTimeline> is 94207, then 94208, then 94206, your links would be as follows.

    audio=96000.dash
    audio=96000-0.dash
    audio=96000-94207.dash (0 + 94207)
    audio=96000-188415.dash (94207+ 94208)
    audio=96000-282621.dash (188415+ 94206)

    and on like that for the total list of chunks -- again, much easier to do in a spreadsheet and then download using the batch downloader. Hope that makes sense, I think there are easier ways to do all of that just using certain tools, but I'm not familiar with those.


    Unfortunately though, at the moment, this isn't much use as I don't know any way to turn those chunks in to a playable file. AdobeHDS used to work great for combining fragments, and youtube-dl clearly has some sort of method to do this, but I haven't found that for this .mpd yet.
    Last edited by ncmags555; 11th Dec 2019 at 10:48.
    Quote Quote  
  12. Originally Posted by ncmags555 View Post
    Originally Posted by David Banner View Post

    Please share the method.
    With the .mpd (easily found with Dev Tools) and .ismc open, you have the necessary information, including the various bitrates available for video (869000 in my example) and audio (96000 in my example). The video segments seem to go up in steady increments (-1200 in the above file) and you can see the number of segments in the .ismc file. Using that, you can just prepare the links (-1200, -2400, -3600...etc) in a spreadsheet or something and use whatever batch downloader is easiest for you.

    So I just made a batch file using youtube-dl, though there are probably easier ways

    Like this:
    youtube-dl [URL]/video=869000.dash
    youtube-dl [URL]/video=869000-0.dash
    youtube-dl [URL]/video=869000-1200.dash
    youtube-dl [URL]/video=869000-2400.dash

    Audio is slightly more difficult as it is not steady increments, but not too bad, as again all info is in the .mpd file. You'll see a long list (the number of which corresponds to the total number of chunks) of similar numbers under <SegmentTimeline> (lets say 94207, 94208, 94206 in the example I gave above). So if it the first number under <SegmentTimeline> is 94207, then 94208, then 94206, your links would be as follows.

    audio=96000.dash
    audio=96000-0.dash
    audio=96000-94207.dash (0 + 94207)
    audio=96000-188415.dash (94207+ 94208)
    audio=96000-282621.dash (188415+ 94206)

    and on like that for the total list of chunks -- again, much easier to do in a spreadsheet and then download using the batch downloader. Hope that makes sense, I think there are easier ways to do all of that just using certain tools, but I'm not familiar with those.


    Unfortunately though, at the moment, this isn't much use as I don't know any way to turn those chunks in to a playable file. AdobeHDS used to work great for combining fragments, and youtube-dl clearly has some sort of method to do this, but I haven't found that for this .mpd yet.
    Thanks I don't think there is a way at present but you may have apart of the puzzle
    Quote Quote  
  13. You'll just download the encrypted file
    Quote Quote  
  14. Originally Posted by Djste18 View Post
    You'll just download the encrypted file
    I don't know much about encryption (as I'm sure you can tell) but the first .dash segment on both the audio and video (video=869000.dash and audio=96000.dash) can be opened and played in ffmpeg (though it is very small, so I'd imagine is just there for initialization purposes). Generally speaking with encrypted files wouldn't this be impossible?

    Below is the metadata from ffmpeg on that first dash segment. If I try on any of the subsequent fragments, I get "could not find corresponding track id" and "moov atom not found"

    If I change the segment endings from .dash to either .m4s or .ts and then try to convert and concatenate, I do actually get the video with the proper length, though the video is all gray and screwed up (though it does appear with the proper dimensions)...I'm not sure if that is the encryption kicking in or just the fact that ffmpeg was reading .dash as .ts or .m4s and thus converted it incorrectly or something like that.


    video
    Code:
      Metadata:
        major_brand     : iso6
        minor_version   : 0
        compatible_brands: iso6dash
      Duration: N/A, bitrate: N/A
        Stream #0:0(und): Video: h264 (avc1 / 0x31637661), none, 1280x720, 600 tbr,
    600 tbn, 1200 tbc (default)
        Metadata:
          handler_name    : USP Video Handler
          encoder         : AVC Coding
    Output #0, mpegts, to 'asdsdadadsds.ts':
      Metadata:
        major_brand     : iso6
        minor_version   : 0
        compatible_brands: iso6dash
        encoder         : Lavf58.27.103
        Stream #0:0(und): Video: h264 (avc1 / 0x31637661), none, 1280x720, q=2-31, 6
    00 tbr, 90k tbn, 600 tbc (default)
        Metadata:
          handler_name    : USP Video Handler
          encoder         : AVC Coding
    audio

    Code:
      Metadata:
        major_brand     : iso6
        minor_version   : 0
        compatible_brands: iso6dash
      Duration: N/A, bitrate: N/A
        Stream #0:0(und): Audio: aac (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, 12
    8 kb/s (default)
        Metadata:
          handler_name    : USP Sound Handler
    [mpegts @ 00000000003b2580] frame size not set
    Output #0, mpegts, to 'dsaddaddas.ts':
      Metadata:
        major_brand     : iso6
        minor_version   : 0
        compatible_brands: iso6dash
        encoder         : Lavf58.27.103
        Stream #0:0(und): Audio: aac (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, 12
    8 kb/s (default)
        Metadata:
          handler_name    : USP Sound Handler
    Last edited by ncmags555; 11th Dec 2019 at 23:48.
    Quote Quote  
  15. You're downloading the encrypted dash segments.

    If the mpd that proceeds the init & segments in the network traffic has drm data, then the segments called subsequently are those drm'd segments.

    If the init file and the first segment file are concatenated, mediainfo (tree view) should report the encrypted status.
    Quote Quote  
  16. Originally Posted by ponens View Post
    You're downloading the encrypted dash segments.

    If the mpd that proceeds the init & segments in the network traffic has drm data, then the segments called subsequently are those drm'd segments.

    If the init file and the first segment file are concatenated, mediainfo (tree view) should report the encrypted status.
    Ah OK, thanks for that...yes mediainfo seems to prove it.

    I know next to nothing about that stuff, though I suppose you would need to find a way to emulate the handshake that occurs when playing it on the actual Player (between what, I don't know) in order to make any of it work. rtmpdump and get_iplayer seemed to have this ability back in the day, but I'm out of my league now it seems.

    Code:
    General
    Complete name                            : 869000.dash
    Format                                   : iso6
    Codec ID                                 : iso6 (iso6/dash)
    File size                                : 1.58 KiB
    
    Video
    ID                                       : 1
    Format                                   : AVC
    Format/Info                              : Advanced Video Codec
    Format profile                           : High@L3.1
    Format settings                          : CABAC / 4 Ref Frames
    Format settings, CABAC                   : Yes
    Format settings, Reference frames        : 4 frames
    Codec ID                                 : encv / avc1
    Codec ID/Info                            : Advanced Video Coding
    Width                                    : 1 280 pixels
    Height                                   : 720 pixels
    Display aspect ratio                     : 16:9
    Frame rate                               : 25.000 FPS
    Color space                              : YUV
    Chroma subsampling                       : 4:2:0
    Bit depth                                : 8 bits
    Scan type                                : Progressive
    Encryption                               : Encrypted
    Color range                              : Limited
    Color primaries                          : BT.709
    Transfer characteristics                 : BT.709
    Matrix coefficients                      : BT.709
    Codec configuration box                  : avcC
    Quote Quote  



Similar Threads