VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16
FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
Thread
  1. wait a second, that lets us put an entire dvdrip onto 1 vcd??
    Massimo N. Aldorasi
    Quote Quote  
  2. yes, if the quality of the picture is not a concern.
    Quote Quote  
  3. when it should be converting, how come i get the converting process but instead of the frames converting it just says "Analyzing" instead?!?!?!

EDIT: the destination file is where i set it to when i am encoding but when i abort the encoding, the output file disappears.....is it suppose to completely encode for the output file to stay there???
    Massimo N. Aldorasi
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    it just says "Analyzing"
    It suposed to say that !
    on the 1st pass its analyzing your file
    on the 2nd it encodes.
    Quote Quote  
  5. that somewhat stinks lol...but i can live with that i guess
    Massimo N. Aldorasi
    Quote Quote  
  6. Alright people, some very, very strange news here!

I've been trying to follow this guide step by step for DAYS, and the output file, although with the correct bit rate when analyzed (900 in my case), always ended up the same size!!!

For one of those reasons the only computers can give you (no reason at all) I downloaded the free version of TMPGEnc and IT WORKED!!! I've been using TMPGEnc Plus.

Of course I thought that the default settings were the real reason one was working and the other was not. Ok, I copied EVERY SINGLE setting from the version that could do this to the Pus version... DOES NOT WORK!

Well, the problem is solved. Now, when I want to fit a movie onto one VCD, I use the old version. Ironic.

Just out of curiosity: does anyone know why TMPGEnc Plus is not doing it right?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by correioelet2002
    Just out of curiosity: does anyone know why TMPGEnc Plus is not doing it right?
    B/C an earlier version of TMPGEnc had a bug that always encode VCD's at 1150 kbps, no matter the settings.
    "Art is making something out of nothing and selling it." - Frank Zappa
    Quote Quote  
  8. well, what's happening here is the exact opposite: TMPGEnc Plus 2.59 has the bug and TMPGEnc 2.52 works fine...
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    2.59 is older than 2.520 and 2.521
    Quote Quote  
  10. Ok, guess I'm kinda uninformed then!

Thanks anyway, now I'm happy with my VCDs!
    Quote Quote