VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6
FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Thread
  1. Une autre question ... J'ai confirmé que les fichiers M2TS créés Notepad++ Malwarebytes FileZilla par HDWriter sur le disque cible ont la même taille que les fichiers mts du dossier STREAM sur le support de l'appareil photo. Le transfert ne s'effectue donc évidemment pas au-delà du transcodage. jouer dans VLC. Existe-t-il d'autres options / logiciels pour copier les vidéos du caméscope? Je pourrais copier les fichiers et changer l'extension (ou non), mais sur le lecteur cible, chaque fichier m2ts contient trois autres fichiers (cont, pmpd, tmb), et je ne sais pas s'ils sont importants.
    Even with a fluent grasp of french, this doesn't make much sense... It looks like an automatic translation, but why would you auto-translate to french on an english speaking forum ?
    If you've seen those three other files, it means that the transfer worked, no ?
    To confirm that the files are indeed identical (as they should), size is not enough. You would need to check their CRC32 or MD5 checksum (with MD5Checker for instance), and/or compare them with an hexadecimal editor (HxD is free but rather limited, WinHex and HexWorkshop are commercial but have more features).
    Regarding those extra files, .tmb are simply JPG thumbnails, the other two I don't know, they seem to contain some kind of metadata, but I have no idea what is supposed to make use of them.
    As for the other options, the only one I could find so far is GH1Importer, which, despite its name, seems to work with other models ; it's stripped to the bones but apparently it does the job.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Could the list of softwares proposed for download include versions of PhotoFunStudio which are not available on Panasonic's website ?
    For instance PhotoFunStudio 6.0 for the GH2...

You can get your Panasonic Software from here:
    Who are you talking to ?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by abolibibelot View Post
    Could the list of softwares proposed for download include versions of PhotoFunStudio which are not available on Panasonic's website ?
    For instance PhotoFunStudio 6.0 for the GH2...

You can get your Panasonic Software from here:
    Who are you talking to ?
    Well, to all those who still try to find Panasonic HD Writer (and other Panasonic SW) throughout this thread, I guess. See the title of the thread.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Well, to all those who still try to find Panasonic HD Writer (and other Panasonic SW) throughout this thread, I guess. See the title of the thread.
    Alright, but as you can see on the page you linked, several of those softwares are available as updates only, and the update won't work if you (general you) don't have the original complete software – unless I missed something – which is, I guess, why this thread was created in the first place...
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by abolibibelot View Post
    Well, to all those who still try to find Panasonic HD Writer (and other Panasonic SW) throughout this thread, I guess. See the title of the thread.
    Alright, but as you can see on the page you linked, several of those softwares are available as updates only, ……..
    Oooops! You are right; I missed that
    Quote Quote  
  6. Hi All,

Using a HDC-SDT750 with HD Writer AE 2.6T. Will the latest version of HD Writer work with this camcorder? Ultimately, I would like to find a software bundle that can organize all my home video footage captured over the years. If anyone has any suggestions in this area I would greatly appreciate hearing about it! VideoRedo is mentioned quite a bit as an easy to use editing tool. Does it also provide the ability to organize videos? I suppose what I am looking for in this regard is a way to create a library of all my videos.

Thanks in advance!
    Quote Quote  
  7. Again, could someone please upload the install file for the complete PhotoFunStudio 6.0 BD Edition compatible with the Panasonic GH2 ?
    (Which may not even work for my camera as it's a european / “PAL” model... é_è But I found a simple Windows registry trick for the same PhotoFunStudio 3.0 install to deal with both a european / “PAL” Panasonic TZ7 and a non-european / “NTSC” ZS3, so I should be able to do the same with that one.)
    Quote Quote