Trying to install it on 10.8.1 and get the error: The command exited with a non-zero status.
Is 10.8 not support by FFmpegX yet? if not when?
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
I re-installed ffmpegX 0.0.9y Lion r2 on my 10.8.1 system, and I didn't get that error message.
- Did you download and install the “Lion r2” version?
- Are you logged in with a user account that has admin privileges?
- Does your user account have a non-blank password?
- Is your password without special characters that might be interpreted as quotation marks? (" ' ´ ` “ ” ‘ ’ )
- Did you copy the files from the disk image into /Applications before launching ffmpegX?
- Did you locate the three (separately downloaded and unzipped) binaries using the Locate buttons in the components installer window?
thanks that did it. uSing the version. I thought i had the latest but didn't realize that one came out.