VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi, i'm in a wedding videography business & want to burn a Blu ray with having all option of setting up menu, putting pictures in the background, playing music as a background music on the menu screen, just like it could be done in Idvd. i bought Leawo & burnt my first blu ray it all went well but when i played it on my ps3 it did not let me rewind or forward one movie but it did allow me second one in the same blu ray. i then burnt another blu ray to test then it worked fine at first but when i came out of all the chapters & then went to play it again then it did not let me rewind or froward at all. long story short i think this software have some issues like that so i'm looking for someone who can help me in fixing this or if there is any other better software, even if software is a paid i need something which is professional & which saves time too.

Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I'm moving you to our mac section.

Can you rewind and forward on your computer when you play the blu-ray with a software blu-ray player?
    Quote Quote  
  3. tsMuxer Gui does it (it creates a BluRay structure, ready to burn)

but it needs an m2ts or ts file (previously encoded by a third software)
    PS: Eyetv captures its files as (mpeg-)ts. Soi its file are -most of time- compliant with tsMuxer

bye
    For DVD, iPad, HD, connected TV, … iMovie & FCPX? MovieConverter-Studio 3 (01/24/2015) - Handle your camcorder's videos? even in 60p or 60i? do a slow-motion? MovieCam.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post

Can you rewind and forward on your computer when you play the blu-ray with a software blu-ray player?
    Hi,

yes i downloaded macgo blu ray player & tried on that. it works fine. why it doesn't work on ps3 then? can you help me with that
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by rumplestiltskin View Post
    Hi,

Thanks for the link, i haven't contacted them but had a look at there website.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Herve View Post
    tsMuxer Gui does it (it creates a BluRay structure, ready to burn)

but it needs an m2ts or ts file (previously encoded by a third software)
    PS: Eyetv captures its files as (mpeg-)ts. Soi its file are -most of time- compliant with tsMuxer

bye
    Hi,

is it too complicated or time consuming? if not then it could be something i'm looking for.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    tsmuxer is not what you want. It can't create menus. Herve did not understand your requirements.

As far as your PS3 issue goes, I know nothing about Leawo. The PS3 is somewhat temperamental and it may have problems with what Leawo creates. Did you create an AVCHD disc or a BluRay disc? Did you use single layer or dual layer BD discs to burn to? Who made your BluRay disc and what type is it (BD-R, BD-RE, BD-R LTH, etc.)?

No offense but I am really getting the feeling that for a guy in the "wedding videography business" that you've got really weak technical video skills. I think you are going to need a lot of hand holding to pull this off. There aren't a lot of options under Mac but take a look at Toast as maybe it can do what you want.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by jman98 View Post
    tsmuxer is not what you want. It can't create menus. Herve did not understand your requirements.

As far as your PS3 issue goes, I know nothing about Leawo. The PS3 is somewhat temperamental and it may have problems with what Leawo creates. Did you create an AVCHD disc or a BluRay disc? Did you use single layer or dual layer BD discs to burn to? Who made your BluRay disc and what type is it (BD-R, BD-RE, BD-R LTH, etc.)?

No offense but I am really getting the feeling that for a guy in the "wedding videography business" that you've got really weak technical video skills. I think you are going to need a lot of hand holding to pull this off. There aren't a lot of options under Mac but take a look at Toast as maybe it can do what you want.
    Hi,

I created a Blu ray disc not AVCHD. I used single layer blu ray disc. my blu discs are sony made & it BD-R. I have tried toast titanium already & found that its menu are not very fancy & we prefer to use a selected image to be coming up as a background, im again not sure wether it does it or not. hope this information helps you!!!
    Quote Quote  
  9. [QUOTE=rollingcanvas;2186066]
    Originally Posted by jman98 View Post
    [toast's] menu are not very fancy & we prefer to use a selected image to be coming up as a background
    Toast does ugly menus, but does menus
    tsMuxer does no menu at all

…and I don't know any other soft that handle bluRay (except these two)

PS: I didn't try with new version, but -with far earlier versions- you could hack menus: find where is located Toast's background images and replace them by your own…
    That's not great (you will still obtain an "ugly toast-like menu") but it's to only option to customize menu And I don't know any other solution on Mac (…or use a PC)

bye
    For DVD, iPad, HD, connected TV, … iMovie & FCPX? MovieConverter-Studio 3 (01/24/2015) - Handle your camcorder's videos? even in 60p or 60i? do a slow-motion? MovieCam.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Herve View Post
    I didn't try with new version, but -with far earlier versions- you could hack menus: find where is located Toast's background images and replace them by your own…
    All menus in later versions (v9/v10/v11 I think) allow replacement of the background image of any chosen menu style, without hack; just drag-and-drop in the menu settings.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    If you want Blu-ray creation WITH menus & other fancy features, and you HAVE to do it on a Mac - use Adobe Encore. Nowhere near as capable as PC BD apps, but that's your choice...

Scott
    Quote Quote  
  12. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post

Hi,

yes i can rewind & forward when i play on computer.
    Quote Quote  
  13. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Cornucopia View Post
    If you want Blu-ray creation WITH menus & other fancy features, and you HAVE to do it on a Mac - use Adobe Encore. Nowhere near as capable as PC BD apps, but that's your choice...

Scott
    Hi,

your suggestion sounded great to me, its expensive though but i cant find anything better than this. have you tried Leawo before?
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    No. If you wanted to try it, it's not going to break the bank. But it doesn't sound like it does more than Toast does (which is well known as a good Mac burner app.

Scott
    Quote Quote