VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Thread
  1. Thank you. I have seen your post a little late though. What i did is to use the same image, create 5 layers of it, distribute to the layers the mask i had created it and use the resulting masks to cut the logo down and split it into 5 parts automatically. It worked pretty well.

So far everything is going just fine. Im about to finish. I just hope the rendered video looks just like in the preview. Thank you so much for your support.
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	mask6.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	13880  

Last edited by supercain; 13th Sep 2012 at 05:53.
    Quote Quote  
  2. There are some other differences :

The original logo is pure "black" background because it was done with alpha channel. There are "holes" between the letters - you can see past them. Each letter is individual with alpha channel - that's why the edges are so clean. You have 1 logo on a solid background. Your morph screenshot also shows ratty edges, you probably want to choke the matte so it's cleaner or at least feather the edges. Another option might be to key out the black so there is alpha channel, but then you're left with a bunch of letters and the vertices don't match up with the target.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    How about letting us see the whole animation when you're done? So we can learn something too. Screenshots here and there don't really cut the mustard, or the cheese either.

Don't worry, a lot of stuff looks crappy in screen shots, but shows OK at playback. Besides, moving logos are probably the MOST irritating thing anyone can do to a movie or video, and many will hate you for it.

Hahaha.
    Last edited by budwzr; 14th Sep 2012 at 15:09.
    Quote Quote