VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    When I try to connect to Netflix,Firefox gives a message that The site is redirecting in a way which will never complete?
    Quote Quote  
  2. No problem here, also on Firefox.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I just tried Opera and it works,I guess the problem is in Firefox.
    Quote Quote  
  4. No problem here either with FF. (And it should be "Where's Netflix")
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I had the same problem. It is a cookie issue. I ran crap cleaner and Glary utilities and all is OK. If you try going to your account in IE you will see that it is fine. Windows just loaded an update in XP today. That is all I can see that may have caused it.
    Depends what the definition of the word inhale is.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    This can be caused by a variety of factors.

You may have disabled or disallowed cookies on this site in Firefox and the site is confused as a result and is putting you in a redirect loop. This is not a Firefox problem per se but a cookie issue. With other browsers you may not have disabled cookies.

Clearing your browser cache and deleting all your cookies under Firefox may solve this issue even if you have not disabled cookies to cause the issue.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    I go to netflix almost everyday and I have never had an issue.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I have the same problem with FF when I tried to log into Netflix. I have no issue with other sites having cookies as is. This started a couple days ago.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I tuned on private browsing mode and Firefox would load. I didn't like it's overall effect so I turned it off. The good news is this morning Netflix is loading normally.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I'm having the same problem with FF today. However Chrome is still working. I noticed that my Netflix start up page changed a few days ago from my Que to review past movies. Today, I tried restarting with FF by going thru Google. Getting to Netflix thru Google I can see my account activity but it shows my account as inactive even though it shows my last payment. I was thinking that it may have something to do with the nag notice from Netflix over the last month to agree to their new terms. I haven't bothered to agree just to see what would happen. Maybe, this is what happens.

Anyway like I said in my opening statement ..it stills works with Chrome.. and with Chrome I still have the Nag notice so maybe I'll agree their request or at least call Netflix.

Tony
    Quote Quote  
  11. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    You guys jinxed my ass!!!!!!

The next day when I tried to log into netflix FF kept going to a blank page saying that netflix was trying to direct me to some page that would not work!!
    The exact wording that wulf posted.

After a day of that crap, the next day I deleted my cookies just from netflix and everything is working fine again!!
    LOL!!
    Quote Quote