VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hey guys, I'm here today to show you a site that I've been working on for quite a while now; our aim is to eventually be the number 1 provider of FREE stock video & motion graphics. We have a lot of very strong, unique and HD content up at the moment and will be adding new content every week!

Check us out: http://www.videvo.net

Let me know what you think, any suggestions or constructive criticism will be gladly accepted.

Cheers,

Videvo
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    One thread is certainly enough. Could have skipped the other one (https://forum.videohelp.com/showthread.php?t=348394)....

This way it makes it look like spamming
    Das Leben ist eine Nebelwand voller Rasierklingen. (C. Bukowski)
    Quote Quote  
  3. It seemed to fit into both, it's a place to get free stock video and it's also news - that you can now get these resources for free. Sorry to have offended you.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Are they all QT clips?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Hey TreeTops, yeah it's all quicktime at the momentl; but we are currently figuring out a way to easily have multiple formats availiable for each video.
    Quote Quote  
  6. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    PLease don't cross post. I removed your other thread.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search PM
    Thanks. More clips at 25FPS would be nice for us PALophiles, or maybe an option to search the clips by framerate? Just a thought.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Hey Slipster, good idea - i'll give that some consideration, thanks
    Quote Quote  
  9. Well gents, those clips are not completely free. You have to go to Facebook and do something before it allows you to download the clip. I don't do Facebook.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by TreeTops View Post
    Well gents, those clips are not completely free. You have to go to Facebook and do something before it allows you to download the clip. I don't do Facebook.
    Personally I find the idea of company or whatever forcing you to spam your friends on Facebook for them to be distasteful. I've always subscribed to the attraction method rather than the recruiting method of who I will align with.

That said the stuff on the site is noce, but not earth shatteringly nice.

--dES
    "You can observe a lot by watching." - Yogi Bera
    http://www.areturningadultstudent.com
    Quote Quote  
  11. Thanks for the input guys, I agree that being forced to 'spam' your friends isn't ideal - but we don't have a huge advertising budget, and the stuff on the site would cost you an arm and a leg at a site such as istock. We are looking to modify the way this feature works, and will probably remove it as soon as we have enough traffic.

For now, you can just post on facebook and then delete the post if you don't wish to help us spread the word - that's fine
    Last edited by Videvo; 20th Aug 2012 at 07:59.
    Quote Quote