VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
Closed Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    hi there i hope this is the right place to post the messege hear i have a panasonic dmr-eh59 with built in hard drive uk model i have a bit of a problem ecerytime i try to record to dvd like a tv show dvd or old vhs it keep giving me a error this disk is non recodable please insert a new one i have programs that are on this disk i cleaned up the lens and disk i recorded with rubbing alcohol few times it did not even reconize the disk then some how i guess i tricked the disk to record and it seemed to work then just to today when i wanted to record of the disk it gave that error again this has happend to 3 times in a row of wasted programs on the disk what can i do to save the disk or whats on it and from to stop this error from happeing again. iam so fadded up. can some one please set me in the right direction.jstruchko@yahoo.com