VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi.
    For about 4 days I'm trying to hardsub / convert -VirtualDub didn't accept it as an mp4- a HD mp4 1080 video file (one for the moment), downloaded from youtube, to realize that.... I loose quality or.... it takes even DAYS to finish that job.
    Now, when you lose about 3-4 hours per day, your eyes hurts, your anger accumulate -it's a f.... old machine wich tends to block very often- and you only stay tuned with coffee perfusions, you'll know what I'm talking about.
    I have installed on this machine, which runs on XP, these app. : - AVI ReComp 1.5.5, Avidemux 2.5, AviSynth 2.5, DivX codecs, FfdShow 1.2.44, Freemake video converter 3.0.2, x264vfw - H.264 MPEG-4/AVC, Xvid Video Codec and XviD4PSP 5.10.289 just to test various hardsubbings.... blindly.
    As I said, fort the last 4-5 days keep trying and trying to hit perfect combination of codecs & configuration in order to hardsub 14 videos.
    Now, this is my last resort. Didn't want to bother any1 with my small pbms., but.... somehow, I think that are in interest of us all. You'll see, NO matter if you could find time and know how to help me or not.
    Did a lot of documentation to discover that.... I really don't know much about video, audio,.... IT things, so.... do NOT assume that I know what you mean.
    I digged on entire net -youtube has one or two files about this pbm. solved by MeGUI-, but.... I think I need a biography and some1 who can guide me into videoediting world.
    I made this intro. cause.... I'll never understand, nor could help any1 if I'm asked cause.... I could not tell that pers. smth conclusive, therefore I want, aside the solution, to help me to understand frame by frame this.... videoediting process.
    At least what suites my needs.
    So, what app. should I use and what codec (with entire configuration) to finish my job ?
    Last edited by OutStanding; 4th Aug 2012 at 12:37. Reason: Corrections.
    Quote Quote