VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I am looking for a program to convert my 1080p video (1440x1080) to 720p and 360p. I would like to do this using handbrake if that's possible, but I am open to other programs if that's how it must be done.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    By far the best tools I have used that retained as much detail there was in the original HD is hd2sd by avisynth filters by Dan Isaac.
    For the nth time, with the possible exception of certain Intel processors, I don't have/ever owned anything whose name starts with "i".
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by ROBO731 View Post
    I would like to do this using handbrake if that's possible
    Yes it's possible.

Is it a case of you haven't tried or you're having problems doing it with Handbrake?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    Yes man , you can do that . only you need to do is changing the resolusion from 1280×720 to 848×480 and i'll add a photo to explane well
    Quote Quote  
  5. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by wail View Post
    Yes man , you can do that . only you need to do is changing the resolusion from 1280×720 to 848×480 and i'll add a photo to explane well
    Please check the date before you post...It is 2 years old. But if you have some super special resize method than share it.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search PM
    here they are , but it's just an idea i don't use it till now . but try , you will never lost any thing

Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	gbBKGZ.jpg
Views:	556
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	25681  

Quote Quote