VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi,

I just bought the PRO version of VOB2MPG, which has the option of specifying a custom filename. However, I can't find any info about the format I need to use - I want to extract a number of titles from a DVD, which normally show up as Title-N.mpg, where N is the title number. Now I want the names to be MyPrefix-N.mpg instead, where N is still the title number of course. What do I have to enter for the filename in the application to make this happen?

Thanks
    Oliver
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a little surprised I haven't had a reply yet. It was my understanding that this forum is used as an "official" support channel for the VOB2MPG PRO. Is that incorrect? If so, can anybody point me at a support channel? I sure hope there is one? Or is there an obvious answer to my question that I'm missing?

Thanks
    Oliver
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    For some reason ChrissyBoy (the creator of this software) has not been seen here since 10th Jun 2012. Nobody knows why.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Thanks for letting me know - not good, but at least I know what's what

Has nobody used that custom filename feature then? Or does everybody only ever extract single titles? Hm...
    Quote Quote