VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. hello all,

my first post. a bit desperate cry for help
    maybe this has been asked before, but I cant seems to find a usable solution. I am trying to download this video pt1, pt2 for offline viewing

link/

I cant seems to find a usable solution. I tried camstudio, vlc, getflv and a couple of others. , but nothing seems to work. even camstudio does not record audio ....
    can anyone pls kindly advice? thanks
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I've got the DownloadHelper addon for Firefox installed. As soon as I hit the play button this little thingy gives me the option to download the video.

Get the plugin here or here.
    Das Leben ist eine Nebelwand voller Rasierklingen. (C. Bukowski)
    Quote Quote  
  3. i have this. But when I pressed play button on the vid, there is no option to download the video...
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by xbluewho View Post
    i have this. But when I pressed play button on the vid, there is no option to download the video...
    It works perfectly...Look at image in your tab at top the downloader option should be availiable...
    Quote Quote  
  5. found it, thanks!!
    Quote Quote