VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    Hello
    I have one jvc gy-hm 700 and noticed that I destroyed a shot.
    plays the 2 seconds after crashes, matter the shot is normally 1 minute.
    the card is sandisck 32 gb class 10.
    I can not understand what the cause.
    if you know someone, let us give an answer.
    Thank a lot.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by seistro View Post
    Hello
    I have one jvc gy-hm 700 and noticed that I destroyed a shot.
    plays the 2 seconds after crashes, matter the shot is normally 1 minute.
    the card is sandisck 32 gb class 10.
    I can not understand what the cause.
    if you know someone, let us give an answer.
    Thank a lot.
    Not enough info to guess. Did it happen just once? Does it happen with a different SD card?

I'd say the most likely cause is user error where the cameraman pressed the record button twice.
    Recommends: Kiva.org - Loans that change lives.
    http://www.kiva.org/about
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Good morning. No I have not happen again. Only 2 times before, all she had done was drop frame noise for 1 second and we continued normally after. This time, however, destroyed the clip.
    I hope to be the cause of the error handling cameramen, though I do not think 2 times pressing the record button for something to happen.
    Also, the clip from the sd card, can not accept either copy past transfers to the pc. Frankly it is very scary what happened. Thank you for your answer and I wish to blame the wrong command. If you have an answer even in the future, please i would like your help.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    hello after a long time.
    returns with the same problem (see above).
    after so long gave me the same problem. While she was writing normally, with 1920 x 1080, took off my error when I did transfer to pc my hardware.
    I have a shot 40 seconds to 30 seconds to play normally on cam n suddenly halts the picture. The problem is that anything not done with copy and past the pc.
    In the machine there was absolutely nothing strange during reception. The question is why this happens, he has also written only 250 hours.
    This only I can say with certainty is that apolitical and both times I had the same card (sandisck 32 cb class 10) and twice made ​​it into the third shot from the beginning of my work. This might confess that it's the card? or the camera?
    Please if someone can help me. THANKS
    Quote Quote