VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi there

I made a d2v file which is a segment of a vob file, and I opened it in the avisynth script creator in MeGUI, and it locks up MeGUI with the "working" spinning circle mouse cursor icon (on Windows 7), it didn't open the video preview, but I left it running and the video preview opened up after about 3 minutes, and I tried clicking save to save an .avs and that took another few minutes. Any idea what the cause of this is? something bad with the .vob file that the .d2v is looking at? corrupt maybe?

Would appreciate some advice, as it takes a long time for the .d2v to open properly in MeGUI.

I used DGIndex 1.5.7 to make the .d2v file and I am running MeGUI 2112 (svn)

Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  2. try this - in MeGUI Settings/Main uncheck Improved AVS openning
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks, will do.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I've tried that and it's still locking up on some .d2v files
    Quote Quote  
  5. what happens if you open the .avs in vdub or avspmod ?

(ie . is it specific to megui issue, or some other problem like system problem or dgmpgdec problem) ?

What about other .d2v ? Other VOB's or MPEG files? Problem is only those specific videos ?

How did you make the "segment" of the VOB ? Did you cut it in DGIndex or other software ?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Sorry for not replying to this, I decided to pay out for dgindexnv instead of using the free version, it now saves .dgi files instead of .d2v ones, and ever since I've had no problems whatsoever

Thank you anyway for trying to help!
    Quote Quote