VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 75
FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,920 of 2231
Thread
  1. Maybe a missing file in the new version?
    If it were missing files you would get an error. More likely an older VCEEncC version.

So maybe a driver-related issue?
    might be

Cu Selur

Ps.: Like I wrote in case you don't want to use VCEEncC, simply tell Hybrid to ignore it.
    users currently on my ignore list: deadrats, Stears555
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search PM
    Ps.: Like I wrote in case you don't want to use VCEEncC, simply tell Hybrid to ignore it.
    Will go that way.

Thanks again for your help.

Stephan
    Quote Quote  
  3. I've run into some problem with 2021.12.05 version. I use the "create qp file for chapters" option to put keyframes into places where I want to make cuts. That worked fine in the 2021.07.18.1 version that I used previously. But the current version is skipping some chapters completely. Not putting them adjacent to the frame I specified, which happened occasionally in previous versions, but no keyframe at all until where it decides the next keyframe should be.

I really need to be able to use this properly.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I really need to be able to use this properly.
    Then you really should start with providing at much information about it as you can that will allow me to reproduce the problem.

Starting with reading: https://selur.de/support and providing the infos listed there.
    Especially a proper output is needed together with the qp file you feed Hybrid so that I compare it against the qp file used by Hybrid.

Without knowing anything: You did disable 'Create qo file for chapter' in whatever encoder configuration you used, right? Otherwise Hybrid should generate the qp file based on the known chapter location. (side note: in case you use x264 as encoder you also might want to enable 'stitchable' if you plan to cut content later)

-> if you need help share proper details

Cu Selur
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by Selur View Post
    Then you really should start with providing at much information about it as you can that will allow me to reproduce the problem.
    I've had a busy day since posting the previous. I'll get you more detailed info later, including segments of the video source, so you can test them yourself. You want the encoded output too?

Especially a proper output is needed together with the qp file you feed Hybrid so that I compare it against the qp file used by Hybrid.
    I didn't feed Hybrid a qp file. I simply checked the "create qp file for chapters" option in the x265->misc subtab. That option generates the qp file fed to the encoder, right?

Without knowing anything: You did disable 'Create qo file for chapter' in whatever encoder configuration you used, right? Otherwise Hybrid should generate the qp file based on the known chapter location.
    I only use whatever encoder and encoder settings Hybrid uses by default. I do have a profile for the x265 settings I use, that includes qp file option as mentioned. You want to see that too? I've never seen or touched anything else related to qp files and chapters.

I've been thinking about the results since my last post, and it seems to me the results are inline with what I'd get if I had not set the qp file option at all. Keyframes in the source are not always kept in the output, including locations marked as chapters. Could there be a break in the process and the encoder isn't getting the qp file it's supposed to use?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Here is the debug output, video source and output. I hope this is enough, let me know if you need more.
    As you can see, the video source has chapters marked. The output has the chapters ported over. However, the output does not have a keyframe where the chapter is supposed to be.
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
  7. qp file got removed during job creation
    createJobQPFile,...
    qpFileName is empty,.. -> removing keyfile-option,..
    -> will look at it
    Quote Quote  
  8. Okay, I know where the problem is. The experimental chunked encoding broke it.
    -> will fix and send you a link to a dev version for testing

Cu Selur
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    After installing version 2021.12.12.1 Hybrid can't start. A window appears saying "The procedure entry point CreateDXGIFactory2 could not be located in the dynamic link library dxgi.dll."

After installing an older version (2021.07.18.1) Hybrid startup is without errors.

Does anybody have an idea how to solve this?
    Thanks in advance.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search PM
    You are not the first encountering this problem.
    You are running Windows 7?

Seems to be related to DirectX-Version.
    See in Selurs Forum.

Stephan
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Yes, I am running Windows 7. Will read your link, thank you.

[EDIT] Ok, that's rather disappointing. Will have to stick to older version then.
    Last edited by Ennio; 13th Dec 2021 at 08:17.
    Quote Quote  
  12. I'm trying to create a video out of a single image and the process keeps crashing. I've attached the debug output of the latest attempt with the latest version of Hybrid. I can't tell what I'm doing wrong. Choose Image Sequence from the main window. On the Image Sequence window, chose Single Image, 24 frames, 23.976 fps. Everything else is the same as standard video encoding. I've tried with several images, all failed.
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
  13. Does the Vapoursynt Preview work or does it show an error?

First view at the script:
    Code:
    # Imports
    import vapoursynth as vs
    # getting Vapoursynth core
    core = vs.core
    # Loading Plugins
    core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/libimwri.dll")
    # source: 'H:/trial/contingency/[Combo] [NC] Love Live! Sunshine!! 01 [BD 1080P HEVC FLAC AAC].mkv_snapshot_23.26.636.jpg'
    # current color space: YUV420P8, bit depth: 8, resolution: 1920x1080, fps: 12, color matrix: 709, yuv luminance scale: full, scanorder: progressive
    # Loading H:\trial\contingency\[Combo] [NC] Love Live! Sunshine!! 01 [BD 1080P HEVC FLAC AAC].mkv_snapshot_23.26.636.jpg using vsImageReader
    clip = core.imwri.Read(["H:/trial/contingency/[Combo] [NC] Love Live! Sunshine!! 01 [BD 1080P HEVC FLAC AAC].mkv_snapshot_23.26.636.jpg"])
    clip = core.std.Loop(clip=clip, times=12)
    # Input color space is assumed to be RGB24
    # Setting color range to PC (full) range.
    clip = core.std.SetFrameProp(clip=clip, prop="_ColorRange", intval=0)
    # making sure frame rate is set to 12
    clip = core.std.AssumeFPS(clip=clip, fpsnum=12, fpsden=1)
    # adjusting output color from: RGB24 to YUV420P10 for x265Model
    clip = core.resize.Bicubic(clip=clip, format=vs.YUV420P10, matrix_s="709", range_s="full")
    # set output frame rate to 12.000fps
    clip = core.std.AssumeFPS(clip=clip, fpsnum=12, fpsden=1)
    # Output
    clip.set_output()
    seems fine, but according to this you choose 12 frames and 1 second.
    Quote Quote  
  14. Originally Posted by Selur View Post
    Does the Vapoursynt Preview work or does it show an error?
    If that's the Preview thing on the Base tab, it shows the image. But since it's a static image at 1 sec duration, I can't tell if it plays or not. Or if ctrl-right frame step works.

seems fine, but according to this you choose 12 frames and 1 second.
    Yeah, I was trying different things to see if that would change the results, I can't see any difference. I've attached a debug output for a new attempt for 24 frames at 23.976 fps.
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
  15. If that's the Preview thing on the Base tab
    No, Filtering-> right lower corner.

Also with one second of frames there isn't much to jump around in with mplayer,...

Did a small test, in which I used:
    Code:
    # Imports
    import vapoursynth as vs
    core = vs.core
    # Loading Plugins
    core.std.LoadPlugin(path="i:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/libimwri.dll")
    # source: 'C:/Users/Selur/Desktop/Original.png'
    # current color space: RGB24, bit depth: 8, resolution: 1280x974, fps: 25, color matrix: 709, yuv luminance scale: full, scanorder: progressive
    # Loading C:\Users\Selur\Desktop\Original.png using vsImageReader
    clip = core.imwri.Read(["C:/Users/Selur/Desktop/Original.png"])
    clip = core.std.Loop(clip=clip, times=100)
    clip = clip if not core.text.FrameProps(clip,'_Transfer') else core.std.SetFrameProps(clip, _Transfer=1)
    clip = clip if not core.text.FrameProps(clip,'_Primaries') else core.std.SetFrameProps(clip, _Primaries=1)
    # making sure frame rate is set to 25
    clip = core.std.AssumeFPS(clip=clip, fpsnum=25, fpsden=1)
    clip = core.resize.Bicubic(clip=clip, format=vs.YUV420P10, matrix_s="709", range_s="full")
    # set output frame rate to 25.000fps
    clip = core.std.AssumeFPS(clip=clip, fpsnum=25, fpsden=1)
    # Output
    clip.set_output()
    and it worked fine and created a 4 second clip. (works fine with 12 frames and 12fps and jpg as input too)
    Last edited by Selur; 26th Jun 2022 at 08:47.
    Quote Quote  
  16. Originally Posted by Selur View Post
    No, Filtering-> right lower corner.
    Ok, I just tried that. No video preview. Instead the Vaporsynth Editor window popped up with the following script?

Code:
    # Imports
    import vapoursynth as vs
    core = vs.core
    # Loading Plugins
    core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/libimwri.dll")
    # source: 'H:/trial/contingency/OTR Cover.png'
    # current color space: RGB24, bit depth: 8, resolution: 1920x1080, fps: 23.976, color matrix: 709, yuv luminance scale: full, scanorder: progressive
    # Loading H:\trial\contingency\OTR Cover.png using vsImageReader
    clip = core.imwri.Read(["H:/trial/contingency/OTR Cover.png"])
    clip = core.std.Loop(clip=clip, times=96)
    # making sure frame rate is set to 23.976
    clip = core.std.AssumeFPS(clip=clip, fpsnum=24000, fpsden=1001)
    # set output frame rate to 23.976fps
    clip = core.std.AssumeFPS(clip=clip, fpsnum=24000, fpsden=1001)
    # Output
    clip.set_output()
    And the following in the log

Code:
    Failed to evaluate the script:
    Python exception: Plugin C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/libimwri.dll already loaded (com.vapoursynth.imwri) from C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/Vapoursynth/vapoursynth64/coreplugins/libimwri.dll

Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "src\cython\vapoursynth.pyx", line 2832, in vapoursynth._vpy_evaluate
    File "src\cython\vapoursynth.pyx", line 2833, in vapoursynth._vpy_evaluate
    File "C:\Users\Jimmy C\AppData\Local\Temp\tempPreviewVapoursynthFile21_14_32_507.vpy", line 6, in 
    File "src\cython\vapoursynth.pyx", line 2580, in vapoursynth.Function.__call__
    vapoursynth.Error: Plugin C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/libimwri.dll already loaded (com.vapoursynth.imwri) from C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/Vapoursynth/vapoursynth64/coreplugins/libimwri.dll
    and it worked fine and created a 4 second clip. (works fine with 12 frames and 12fps and jpg as input too)
    Where could I have gone wrong?
    Quote Quote  
  17. Okay, there is the problem:
    Code:
    Python exception: Plugin C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/libimwri.dll already loaded (com.vapoursynth.imwri) from C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/Vapoursynth/vapoursynth64/coreplugins/libimwri.dll
    this happens if you updated Hybrid by installing a new version over it evenwhen the changelog stated that you should deinstall the old version beforehand.
    -> Deinstalling Hybrid and reinstalling it should fix the issue.
    Quote Quote  
  18. Originally Posted by Selur View Post
    -> Deinstalling Hybrid and reinstalling it should fix the issue.
    Thanks, that did the trick.
    Quote Quote  
  19. I have another question. Can Hybrid cue up multiple sources for encoding? More than once, I've found I can select several videos for input at the same time. However, when I go to set the filename of the output, Hybrid just crashes and closes. So, is this actually possible at all?
    Quote Quote  
  20. Shouldn't crash.
    Can you explain in detail what you to (step-by-step) and creat a debug output of the problem?
    If you can, I can probably fix the issue. (can't reproduce it from the description so far)

Cu Selur
    Quote Quote  
  21. I just tried it, first time since reinstalling actually, and it works. I guess it could have been the same issue as what made the image sequence encoding fail.
    I wonder, is there a way to use the input filename in the output filename, automatically instead of manually retyping it? In my case, it would be ok because the output would be a different extension and also in a different folder from the source.
    Quote Quote  
  22. I wonder, is there a way to use the input filename in the output filename, automatically instead of manually retyping it?
    Enabled 'Base->Generate',..
    Quote Quote  
  23. I just tried the latest version, 2022.11.28.1, and couldn't load a video into it at all. I selected a video and the program just closed without the usual processing on the video file at all. I know you'll be interested in the debug output file, so it's attached to this post.

I reverted to the previous version and it's still working. But it left me with the problem that made me seek out the latest version. For some reason, a video segment I was trying to encode kept being 2 frames shorter than the source. The source was 48 frames but the output was only 46. I eventually got around the problem by including more of the source before the segment. That finally made it encode all the frames properly. I've been encoding using Hybrid for years, and this is the first time I've seen this kind of behavior. I really hope I don't see it again, especially not at the start of a video source. I wouldn't be able to correct it using the same method.
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
  24. Seems like Hybrid crashes just before calling "C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\ffmpeg.exe" with "-i" and "H:\trial\lls blank v.mkv" as parameters for the analysis.
    I tried to reproduce the issue here, but couldn't.
    You did uninstall Hybrid completely (with all settings) before installing the current version, right?
    Do you use some anti virus tool aside from Windows Defender?
    Quote Quote  
  25. Originally Posted by Selur View Post
    Seems like Hybrid crashes just before calling "C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\ffmpeg.exe" with "-i" and "H:\trial\lls blank v.mkv" as parameters for the analysis.
    I tried to reproduce the issue here, but couldn't.
    You did uninstall Hybrid completely (with all settings) before installing the current version, right?
    Do you use some anti virus tool aside from Windows Defender?
    I did uninstall it, but left the settings, could that be a problem?
    And no additional antivirus tools.
    Quote Quote  
  26. Could be related. Otherwise, I have no idea why it should crash (without writing anything more to the debug output) unless some other tool is interfering.
    Quote Quote  
  27. I'll try again with purging the settings as well. But after I finish my current encoding project, since I was able to get around that problem.
    Quote Quote  
  28. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Latest crashed/quickly closed for me also, so I rolled back 2 versions, watching this thread.
    Quote Quote  
  29. Might also be related to using Windows 7 which isn't supported by qt for quite some time and so if Hybrid works with it, you are lucky and it has nothing to do with me.
    Quote Quote  
  30. Referring to this issue a few posts back. I completed my encode project and decided to try again with the latest version of Hybrid. This time, I even downloaded a new copy, removed old settings and still no luck. It's still crashing.

Is it possible the ffmpeg.exe installed with Hybrid is broken?

I'm attaching the Debug Output again. Although I don't think there's anything new here.
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote