VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker or buy PlayOn and record Netflix! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 59
FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59
Results 1,741 to 1,749 of 1749
Thread
  1. Simply enable 'Crop/Resize->Main->Pixel Aspect Ratio (PAR)->Output->Convert to PAR' and select 'Square Pixel' and Hybrid will adjust the height accordingly. (if you want Hybrid to adjust the width instead of the height, simply switch 'Crop/Resize->Main->Picture Resize->Auto adjust' to 'width'.

Cu Selur
    users currently on my ignore list: deadrats, Stears555
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search PM
    OK.. but I want to know the rules manually.. how?
    For example, according to my search from google it says I must change the Input par 10x11 and Output par 1x1 if wanted to resize to aspect ratio 2.35:1, and change the height to 544.
    So, is it the same result as you just suggested..?
    Last edited by Leo99; 16th Sep 2017 at 14:18.
    Leo99
    Quote Quote  
  3. The rules are the same as always,.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pixel_aspect_ratio + simple arithmetic (rule of three
    Your video is has a width of X a height of Y, a PAR of A:B so:
    a. if you tell Hybrid to adjust to a PAR of 1:1 and adjust the height it will calculate: new height = Y*B/A
    b. if you tell Hybrid to adjust to a PAR of 1:1 and adjust the width it will calculate: new width = X*A/B
    to archive a specific DAR afterward and not distort the image you would need to add borders to get a resolution with fulfills your DAR target.

Cu Selur

Ps.: No clue what you found through google, but that does not sound like what you aim for.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    Thanks so much, bro.. That's a very clear explanation
    Leo99
    Quote Quote  
  5. Small question to the Windows users: "Is anyone still using a 32bit Windows installation with Hybrid?"
    (Background: Qt isn't providing 32bit Windows builds out of the box through their update routines for MSVC 2017, so I'm thinking about dropping 32bit Windows support.)

Cu Selur
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search PM
    I still use 64-bit Win7.. it's very convenient!
    Leo99
    Quote Quote  
  7. As long as it's not 32bit that's fine.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi !
    F
    I've an hdv scource (m2t file). Hybrid work great but I want to deblock my video, I found better result with dgdecode argument with my old avisynth setup (before deinterlacing with QTGMC) than the beblocks functions I founded in hybrid (after QTGMC). or maybe I don't know to use it...

Do you know if I can add argument to the deblock dgdecode function in the avisynth script of hybrid ?

look like:"MPEG2Source("project.d2v", cpu=4, iPP=true, moderate_v=20)

Here a sample of my video :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/35ar5mjwwey5m0l/hdv-2008_07_20-14_44_40.m2t?dl=0

Thanks for your answers !!
    --
    Nick
    Quote Quote  
  9. You can't. Hybrid doesn't support those arguments atm. since nobody ever asked for them and I never use them. (since I prefer motion adaptive filtering)
    Quote Quote