VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 75
FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,740 of 2235
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Hmm.. good, is being nice to Avisynth..? But maybe I am still using the previous version.. too big eating space!
    Leo99
    Quote Quote  
  2. If the space on the hdd is your problem simply delete the Vapoursynth, vsfilters, vsscripts folders in your Hybrid folder.
    Switching between Vapoursynth and Avisynth is also possible by modifying the misc.ini file.

Cu Selur

Ps.: main positive things for Vapoursynth are: 1. no 32bit RAM limit 2. better threading => QTGMC is faster on MultiCore systems (quadcore and more)
    users currently on my ignore list: deadrats, Stears555
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by Selur View Post
    Switching between Vapoursynth and Avisynth is also possible by modifying the misc.ini file.
    Hybrid 2017.03.06.1 release note:
    - general: removed misc.ini from installer (Windows only)

Btw, you already removed the misc.ini in Hybrid 2017.03.06.1

Could you add check box between Avisynth & Vapoursynth in the next release? Maybe Hybrid need to restart...
    Once more, when using Vapoursynth as deinterlacer, could we use mplayer instead of vsedit for "Crop view" preview in "Crop/Resize" tab. I actually don't need vsedit in there...
    Last edited by anana; 7th Mar 2017 at 02:31.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Once more, when using Vapoursynth as deinterlacer, could we use mplayer instead of vsedit
    No, since mplayer doesn't support opening Vapoursynth scripts.

Could you add check box between Avisynth & Vapoursynth in the next release?
    It's planned once Vapoursynth gets more feedback and I consider it stable enough.

Btw, you already removed the misc.ini in Hybrid 2017.03.06.1
    ... and a user can create a misc.ini file whenever he wants to use one of the options it offers
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search PM
    Selur, I get a warning when installing the latest Hybrid, the log says:

Code:
    Detected the following cards which seem to lack NVIDIA PureVideo support:
    AMD Radeon R5 200 Series  Standard VGA Graphics Adapter  RDPDD Chained DD  RDP Encoder Mirror Driver  RDP Reflector Display Driver
    My OS Win7 x64 with AMD X4 845 Quad Core.. How to fix this?
    Leo99
    Quote Quote  
  6. Thats not a warning, it's an info and since none of your graphic cards supports NVIDIA PureVideo it's correct.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search PM
    That's OK, but what's the code to ignore this into misc.ini?
    I try to input 'ignore=vga graphics', but failed. I don't know what the code is...
    Leo99
    Quote Quote  
  8. There is no option to ignore the nvidia check, since it hasn't bothered anyone so far.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search PM
    Yeah.. okay it's no matter, thanks for reply.
    Leo99
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by Selur View Post
    Hi!

Can you integrate the lossless version of the X264 codec in Hybrid?
    Quote Quote  
  11. Lossless encoding through x264 has been supported for years,..
    Set 'x264->Main->General Settings->Encoding mode' to 'constant quantizer (1-pass)' and make sure you select an AVC profile (x264->Main->Restriction Settings->AVC profile) which supports lossless encoding (see tool top of 'Lossless') and Hybrid allows you to enable lossless encoding (by enabling 'x264->Main->General Settings->Lossless').
    Quote Quote  
  12. Click image for larger version

Name:	52465.png
Views:	253
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	41038Image
    [Attachment 41036 - Click to enlarge]
    Originally Posted by Selur View Post
    Lossless encoding through x264 has been supported for years,..
    Set 'x264->Main->General Settings->Encoding mode' to 'constant quantizer (1-pass)' and make sure you select an AVC profile (x264->Main->Restriction Settings->AVC profile) which supports lossless encoding (see tool top of 'Lossless') and Hybrid allows you to enable lossless encoding (by enabling 'x264->Main->General Settings->Lossless').
    I tried to do it, but the lossless mode didn't appear.

[Attachment 41037 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  13. made a picture for you
    [Attachment 41039 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  14. Originally Posted by Selur View Post
    Hi!

Thank you!
    The lossless mode works.
    But wouldn't it be more easy to create a "lossless" option directly in the "encoding menü" of the X264 options ? And it works only in high 4:4:4 colorspace. Yes I know that there is an option to revert back the colorspace to 8bit 4:2:0 (i420), but wouldn't it cause unnecessary colorspace conversions which can reduce the quality?

In the VFW version of x264, I can choose varios options about the compression ratio of the lossless x264 version of h264, (the preset option) , but I can't use the preset options in the lossless x264 mode of Hybrid. The preset option can change the size of the lossless video.
    Last edited by Struckler; 25th Mar 2017 at 04:52.
    Quote Quote  
  15. Despite its name the "High 4:4:4 Predictive" profile supports 4:2:0 encoding. There is no colorspace conversion.

See table:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H.264/MPEG-4_AVC#Profiles
    Quote Quote  
  16. But wouldn't it be more easy to create a "lossless" option directly in the "encoding menü" of the X264 options ?
    sure, it would, but that is not the way Hybrid offers the option.
    (I could probably create a drop down which has x-options and thus cover each combination of sub options x264 offers and thus would make it 'easier',...)

And it works only in high 4:4:4 colorspace.
    sneaker was faster here, and the screenshot I showed used 'i420' as output color space.

Cu Selur
    Quote Quote  
  17. Originally Posted by Selur View Post
    But wouldn't it be more easy to create a "lossless" option directly in the "encoding menü" of the X264 options ?
    sure, it would, but that is not the way Hybrid offers the option.
    (I could probably create a drop down which has x-options and thus cover each combination of sub options x264 offers and thus would make it 'easier',...)

And it works only in high 4:4:4 colorspace.
    sneaker was faster here, and the screenshot I showed used 'i420' as output color space.

Cu Selur
    re

How can I use the preset options in lossless x264 mode? Because in the VFW version of X264, I can choose preset options in lossless mode, which effects the lossless video size.
    Quote Quote  
  18. Preset choice isn't restricted by enabling lossless at all, so one selects and applies a preset.
    Also since the x264 vfw interface was dropped over 10 years ago (at the end of October of 2006 iirc) and all later vfw versions are non-official, I wouldn't recommend to use that interface as comparison basis.
    Quote Quote  
  19. Originally Posted by Selur View Post
    Preset choice isn't restricted by enabling lossless at all, so one selects and applies a preset.
    Also since the x264 vfw interface was dropped over 10 years ago (at the end of October of 2006 iirc) and all later vfw versions are non-official, I wouldn't recommend to use that interface as comparison basis.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	preset.png
Views:	172
Size:	41.8 KB
ID:	41044

re

As you can see on the picture

It is the 1y old (maybe unofficial release) of x264 VFW encoder. As you can see the presets are optionalble in the lossless mode. It's key importance that it can reduce the lossless filesize with 20% in a comparison with Hybrid's x264 lossless mode.
    How is it posible?
    Quote Quote  
  20. As you can see the presets are optionalble in the lossless mode.
    As they are in Hybrid.
    It's key importance that it can reduce the lossless filesize with 20% in a comparison with Hybrid's x264 lossless x264 mode.
    It's not Hybrids fault that you didn't tell it to apply a preset,..

How is it posible?
    How should anyone know why you didn't choose to not select and apply a specific preset in Hybrid?

-> not sure what your problem is,..
    Quote Quote  
  21. Originally Posted by Selur View Post
    As you can see the presets are optionalble in the lossless mode.
    As they are in Hybrid.
    It's key importance that it can reduce the lossless filesize with 20% in a comparison with Hybrid's x264 lossless x264 mode.
    It's not Hybrids fault that you didn't tell it to apply a preset,..

How is it posible?
    How should anyone know why you didn't choose to not select and apply a specific preset in Hybrid?

-> not sure what your problem is,..
    My problem is the bad compression ratio, if I compare it with the VFW lossless x264.
    Quote Quote  
  22. If your problem is the compression ration with a fast preset, then why not select and apply another preset?
    Since I sill don't understand the problem, I attached an image on where to select and apply a preset,...
    [Attachment 41046 - Click to enlarge]

Cu Selur

Ps.: @all: does anyone else understand where his problem is, that isn't solved by simply selecting and applying the preset he wants?
    Last edited by Selur; 25th Mar 2017 at 12:41.
    Quote Quote  
  23. Member
    Search PM
    Ps.: @all: does anyone else understand where his problem is, that isn't solved by simply selecting and applying the preset he wants?
    Maybe he forgot to enable the Lossless checked box. If I'm not wrong to guess, maybe he wants to reduce 20% of the existing Preset's lossless. He thought that the Rate control of x264vfw as like as "Preset" for Single pass lossless, but in fact it was the same where in Hybrid he also can reduce it by selecting "faster or veryfast", and i420 selected. That's my opinion if not wrong.
    Last edited by Leo99; 15th Apr 2017 at 12:44.
    Leo99
    Quote Quote  
  24. Member
    Search PM
    I downloaded streaming video from Hooq.tv with ISMV + ISMA extension (it's free for 7 days trial). But when I convert using Hybrid the result is an error.
    Can you suggest me how to do it right? Here's the video I uploaded here:

Leo99
    Quote Quote  
  25. Since I'm not sharing my data with 4shared can't download there.
    Never tried to convert ismv and isma files, don't even know if ffmpeg&co can decode those.
    Quote Quote  
  26. Member
    Search PM
    Never tried to convert ismv and isma files, don't even know if ffmpeg&co can decode those.
    Hm.. Yeah, it's a bit weird when I look in MediaInfo there's an 'encrypted' file..
    Leo99
    Quote Quote  
  27. Can you playback those files with any player?
    (from the looks of it those files are encrypted and would need to be decrypted to be useful)
    Quote Quote  
  28. Member
    Search PM
    None of my players are supported, but from google it says Silverlight that I don't have time to install. I dont know.. still doubt for me that the encrypted ismv can be played or not...
    However, you can download the huge videos on Hooq.tv to try it yourself (it's free register for 7days trial).
    Last edited by Leo99; 23rd May 2017 at 14:06.
    Leo99
    Quote Quote  
  29. Not worth the effort if it is encrypted no normal player can decode and Hybrid can't handle it.
    -> However you downloaded the streams, you should try another way which let's you download the decrypted and not the encrypted streams.
    Quote Quote  
  30. Member
    Search PM
    Selur,

Sometimes I've got a video with a strange Input PAR 1000x862, not normal 1x1 as usual.. Let say the source video 1280x470.
    So what's the standard rule to change this to be 1x1 without mess the video.. Could you tell me how to calculate it?
    Leo99
    Quote Quote