VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 75
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
Thread
  1. OK I tried to demux an MPEG2 into an m2V and to get a FLAC file. Here's the video:
    Here's the debug info. Note that it never made an m2v and FLAC file the first time (debug below) but the 2nd time I tried it, it worked:

2013.07.03 - 21:04:56_Windows 7-64bit_2013.05.10.1 - There's no timecode in mpg_deb1536f480475f7d593219aa1afd74c_41
    2013.07.03 - 21:04:56_Windows 7-64bit_2013.05.10.1 - There's no timecode in mpg_deb1536f480475f7d593219aa1afd74c_41
    2013.07.03 - 21:04:56_Windows 7-64bit_2013.05.10.1 - Clear audio queue on av-input change.
    2013.07.03 - 21:04:56_Windows 7-64bit_2013.05.10.1 - Clearing subtitle queue, since input source changed: E:\1 = Working Videos\Raw 2001\01 Raw January 2001\Jan 29\Raw January 29 2001.mpg

I also notice that sometimes after Hybrid has finished processing a file, if I then try to drag an MPEG2 into the file input box it won't accept it and I see a no entry mouse cursor. I have to close then reopen the program to get it to work. There's no way for me to create a debug file for that.
    Quote Quote  
  2. your debout output is nearly empty -> 1st set the output then start the debug output
    will download the clip over night and look at it tomorrow to see if I can reproduce the problem here

I also notice that sometimes after Hybrid has finished processing a file, if I then try to drag an MPEG2 into the file input box it won't accept it
    can't reproduce,..
    Quote Quote  
  3. Download stopped after 1.2GB but using these 1.2GB I tried to reproduce you problem:
    • Started Hybrid
    • Set "Main->Video handling" to "passthrough"
    • Set "Main->Audio handling" to "auto add (first)
    • Enabled "Audio->Reencode"
    • Set "Audio->Audio Encoding Options->Audio format" to "flac"
    • Loaded the source file
    • Set the output to test.raw
    • added Job to queue and started the job queue

-> for me Hybrid properly created a m2v and a flac file.

=> sadly I can't reproduce the problem using Hybrid 2013.07.03.1

Cu Selur

Ps.: I think, the download is finished now and doing the steps from above like before a m2v and a flac file gets created,..
    Last edited by Selur; 4th Jul 2013 at 10:58.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Hi, sorry I've been away on a job so didn't reply. Thank you for your hard work.

Just a peeve...It's difficult to see which subtitle that's being tagged when using multiple subs because of the layout of the program UI. Maybe just display the sub name instead of full path? Or maybe subs can be tagged on the subtitle tab? Just suggestions...

Also, I only added three subtitles under the subtitle tab but six showed up (because they're in the same folder?). Was confusing.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Also, I only added three subtitles under the subtitle tab but six showed up (because they're in the same folder?).
    A lot of media players will show the subtitles inside the container and the subtitles that start with the same name and that are located next to the file that is being played back. (has nothing to do with Hybrid)

It's difficult to see which subtitle that's being tagged when using multiple subs because of the layout of the program UI.
    I know selection inside the Tags-tab isn't nice, just hadn't had the time to rewrite the code responsible for it.
    Quote Quote  
  6. A lot of media players will show the subtitles inside the container and the subtitles that start with the same name and that are located next to the file that is being played back. (has nothing to do with Hybrid)
    Thanks for your reply. You misunderstand since I was a bit ambiguous.
    I'm not talking about the media player.
    I mean I added three subtitles in Hybrid, but six show up in Hybrid when I am tagging.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Ah, that's a bug,.. (can reproduce it, will fix )
    Quote Quote  
  8. got it fixed (small typo) -> can send you a fixed version if you tell me which OS you use
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by Selur View Post
    got it fixed (small typo) -> can send you a fixed version if you tell me which OS you use
    I use Windows 7
    All the same, if it is fixed and part of the next update, I'll get it then
    Quote Quote  
  10. 32 or 64bit?
    Quote Quote  
  11. send you a pm with a download link to the latest development version which should fix the problem.
    Quote Quote  
  12. Trying to re-encode a webm file to mkv, I get this:

createJob audio...
    Trying to generate a mkv audio extract call with an empty id!
    You should delete the generated job.
    Quote Quote  
  13. What Hybrid version are you using?
    What did you do?
    Quote Quote  
  14. version: 2013.07.16.1

Added a webm file I got from youtube, attempted to convert using x264 video and aac audio (Nero) in mkv container.
    Works for other files, didn't change anything. If I mux to mkv first, it works fine.
    Quote Quote  
  15. okay, will look into it and report back
    Quote Quote  
  16. Okay, I know the source of the problem:
    Code:
    mplayer -v -msglevel identify=6 -aid 0 -vo null -ao null -frames 0 "path to webm file"
    has some problems with the headers of .webm files.
    Quote Quote  
  17. so...ffmpeg?
    Quote Quote  
  18. Nope, have to correct me, it's a problem with the analysis call, when webm is used, the mkv-demuxer isn't used automatically. -> will fix (in a few minutes)
    Quote Quote  
  19. send you a pm with a test version, which should fix the problem
    Quote Quote  
  20. works perfectly, thanks
    Quote Quote  
  21. Sorry to bug you but I have another small issue...

Changing the fps works (using scale output), but the muxed output is at original frame-rate...
    e.g. 25 fps -> 23.976 fps encodes the stream correctly, but muxes at 25 fps making audio out of sync.
    Having to remux after.
    Quote Quote  
  22. There are around multiple ways to modify the fps of a stream depending if the stream gets reencoded or not.

I did the following:
    1. Started Hybrid
    2. Loaded an avi file as input
    3. Enabled "Filtering->Speed Change->Speed Settings->Scale output frame rate" and selected 15fps
    4. Set test.mkv as output file
    5. Created new jobs
    6. Looked at the muxing call:
    Code:
    mkvmerge --ui-language en -o "H:\Output\test.mkv" --global-tags "H:\Temp\test_18_43_52_1010__05.xml" -d 0 --default-track 0:yes --default-duration 0:15fps --aspect-ratio-factor 0:1/1 --fourcc 0:MP4V --no-chapters --compression -1:none --forced-track 0:yes --no-audio --no-subtitles "H:\Temp\18_43_52_1010_02.264"
    7. looked at the encoding call:
    Code:
    mencoder -lavdopts threads=2 -really-quiet -ofps 15 -of rawvideo -o - -ovc raw -demuxer lavf -vfm ffmpeg -vf scale,format=i420,scale,format=i420,filmdint=io=25:15,softskip,scale,format=i420 -forcedsubsonly -nosub -nosound -mc 0 "H:\TESTCL~1\test.avi" | x264 --pass 2 --bitrate 1500 --profile high --level 4.1 --direct auto --qcomp 0.5 --partitions i4x4,p8x8,b8x8 --no-fast-pskip --subme 5 --trellis 0 --weightp 1 --aq-mode 0 --vbv-maxrate 62500 --vbv-bufsize 78125 --non-deterministic --colormatrix bt470bg --stats "H:\Temp\18_43_52_1010_01.stats" --fps 15000/1000 --input-res 640x352 --output "H:\Temp\18_43_52_1010_02.264" -
    both indicate the right frame rate

-> Sorry, far too few details too look into this.
    Write a step-by-step 'guide' how I can reproduce your problem and I will follow it and if I can reproduce the problem I will look into fixing it.

Cu Selur

Ps.: also be aware that changing the video fps doesn't stretch or shrink the audio length.
    Quote Quote  
  23. Ps.: also be aware that changing the video fps doesn't stretch or shrink the audio length.
    Yep.

Did the same as you, except on closer examination, the input was a vfr webm file.
    Quote Quote  
  24. Okay, that's the problem:
    a. wasn't sure vfr even was supported by webm (it's mentioned nowhere :/)
    b. Hybrid isn't able to change the speed of vfr content, since it won't modify the timecodes (and this will probably not change anytime soon)
    Quote Quote  
  25. Hi another little issue.
    (Hope you don't mind )

I'm trying to use Hybrid to pass through both video and audio to remux and tag mkv.
    Unfortunately it is demuxing the video to m4v, then attempting to demux it again using mp4Box, but calling the wrong file name.

e.g. it is creating video_new.m4v and then trying to demux video.m4v (and of course not finding it)
    Quote Quote  
  26. Input&output do have different names, do they?
    -> Create a debug output of the whole process and upload it somewhere so I can have a look at it.
    Also read: http://www.selur.de/support
    Quote Quote  
  27. Works a charm, it is no longer producing the intermediate m4v file.
    Next time I will provide debug infos, now that I know how to do it
    Quote Quote  
  28. Works a charm,..
    Thanks for the feedback
    Quote Quote  
  29. Using v2013.07.16.1 (the version you pm'd me)
    Adding an avi with auto add (all) audio, set to Nero, output set to x264+aac in mkv.
    The audio gets extracted as mp3, but the encode audio isn't added to tasks.
    Instead, Hybrid encodes the video and muxes the mp3
    Included debug info (obfuscated paths to *****)

Auto add (first) does the same. Custom audio works fine.
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote