VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 75
FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast
Thread
  1. Doesn't matter which if you choose a mingw or a VC12 builds.
    The 16bit x264.exe needs to be renamed to x265-16bit.exe before copying it into the Hybrid folder.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Selur View Post
    Doesn't matter which if you choose a mingw or a VC12 builds.
    The 16bit x264.exe needs to be renamed to x265-16bit.exe before copying it into the Hybrid folder.
    The hybrid is unable to convert UT videos. Ut video codec is the only way to create BT709 uncompressed (so editable) videos with Adobe Premiere Pro.

I would make this 1080p video with better (BT709) colors.

Quote Quote  
  3. Will look into it, once it supports input via std::in/pipe.
    Also it's probably not worth the trouble implementing support for it since:
    Currently most of the features are turned on/off from the code on compile time, but they are
    meant to be user configurable later.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Added some basic support for Kvazaar, but the official release will not include this support since I can't get the output muxed into an .mp4 container. (see: https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/362131-Around-the-Kvazaar-H-265-encoder)
    -> support for Kvazaar will be added to the next public release once that issue has been resolved
    Quote Quote  
  5. Issue is resolved Kvazaars output can now be packed into an mp4 container using MP4Box.
    -> next public release will include Kvazaar support.

---
    Or not, mp4 muxing is still not possible (but muxing with tsMuxeR 2.5.5+ to m2ts is)
    Last edited by Selur; 6th Feb 2014 at 13:35.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    2014.01.22.1 - x265, skips selection value RDO:3 (in the console "--rd 3" ?)
    Quote Quote  
  7. "--rd 3" is the default, if you do not want Hybrid to hide the defaults, disable: "x265->Misc->Internals->Minimize command line"
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    "--rd 3" is the default
    it shows that by default: --rd 2 (when you hover over)
    Quote Quote  
  9. check the tool-tip of the actual drop box, seems like I forgot to update the tool-tip of the label
    Quote Quote  
  10. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    @Selur:

would you consider adding support for cuda powered mpeg-2 and vc-1 encoding? i think you said that at one time you supported all the encoding capabilities of the cuda nvenc but you removed the features. would you add them again because i want to test out cuda powered vc-1 and mpeg-2.
    Quote Quote  
  11. I didn't add VC-1 encoding support to the cuda binary, since NVIDA removed it shortly after they added it, see: http://docs.nvidia.com/cuda/samples/3_Imaging/cudaEncode/doc/nvcuvenc.pdf
    and sadly they didn't reintroduce it in later versions afaik.
    (as a side note, iirc QSTranscode should allow to use QuickSync to encoder to MPEG-2&VC-1)

Cu Selur
    Quote Quote  
  12. The results were not satisfactory when I tested encoding VC1 with nCUDA last time - a long ago.
    Quote Quote  
  13. btw. just released a new Hybrid version which now comes with Kvazaar, sadly MP4Box crashes when fed with Kvazaars output (see: https://github.com/ultravideo/kvazaar/issues/5)

Cu Selur
    Quote Quote  
  14. Member
    Search Comp PM
    does not want to encode MagicYUV packed into an AVI file to kvazaar
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
  15. Member
    Search Comp PM
    hello selur.. i have downloaded the latest x265 build from x265.eu .. but during the job crashes... this is the log file
    Starting Main@21:10:55.232:
    "C:\PROGRA~1\Hybrid\x265.exe" --input - --input-res 1920x816 --fps 23.976 --frames 186858 --no-amp --bitrate 2100 --output "C:\Users\CONVER~1\Desktop\source_new_21_10_55_221 0_01.265"
    x265 [info]: using cpu capabilities: MMX2 SSE SSE2Fast SSSE3 SSE4.2 AVX
    x265 [info]: HEVC encoder version 0.7+142-21832083908f
    x265 [info]: build info [Windows][GCC 4.6.3][64 bit] 8bpp
    x265 [info]: Main profile, Level-4 (Main tier)
    x265 [info]: WPP streams / pool / frames : 13 / 8 / 3
    x265 [info]: CU size : 64
    x265 [info]: Max RQT depth inter / intra : 1 / 1
    x265 [info]: ME / range / subpel / merge : hex / 57 / 2 / 2
    x265 [info]: Keyframe min / max / scenecut : 23 / 250 / 40
    x265 [info]: Lookahead / bframes / badapt : 20 / 4 / 2
    x265 [info]: b-pyramid / weightp / refs : 1 / 1 / 3
    x265 [info]: Rate Control / AQ-Strength / CUTree : ABR-2100 kbps / 1.0 / 1
    x265 [info]: tools: rect rd=3 lft sao-lcu sign-hide
    -> 21_10_55_2210_01_video crashed:main send out an error: QProcess::Crashed
    finished after 15:13:40.713 with exitCode -1073741819
    -> 21_10_55_2210_01_video crashed:Crash: 1
    ... i use the fast preset + Motion partitioning (rectangular only)... my system is overclocked, but the default x265 build ( inside hybrid installer) don't crash even after 48 h of non-stop job! can be a problem with hybrid or there is a problem with the latest build?
    Last edited by z-machine95; 14th Feb 2014 at 06:32.
    Quote Quote  
  16. @z.machines:
    The x265 version which comes with latest Hybrid was compiled today "x265 [info]: HEVC encoder version 0.7+150-5e104ed219c3" and it's newer than the version you used which is "x265 [info]: HEVC encoder version 0.7+142-21832083908f".

Last time I checked the x265 version from x265.ru required the Visual Studio 2012 runtimes to work properly, since they were not compiled statically. -> installing the runtimes might solve your problem

No sure where the problem is, but my guess is that the problem is with the builds for x265.ru. (I build static x265 versions using: https://github.com/jb-alvarado/media-autobuild_suite)

----------------------------------

@Gravitator:
    Never heard of the codec and from what I read:
    • still alpha
    • closed source
    • Windows only
    • mainly available through the old vfw interface (no command line encoder )
    • not supported by libav atm.

That aside assuming MagicYUV is installed properly and does indeed install vfw decoders, Hybrid should be able to decode and reencode such video by using Avisynth and AviSource.
    -> try enabling:
    • Filtering->Input->Avisynth->Always use Avisynth
    • Filtering->Avisynth->Misc->Misc->Prefer AvisSource for avi input

for better and cross platform support the author of the codec should provide libav patches to support his codec.

Cu Selur

Ps.: in theory the vfw interface loading of mencoder could also be used to read such files using the filter dlls, but that would require a lot of testing to figure out how codecs.conf would need to be set to work with MagicYUV and that is probably not worth the effort while the codec is still alpha.
    Last edited by Selur; 14th Feb 2014 at 06:52.
    Quote Quote  
  17. Member
    Search Comp PM
    @z.machines:
    The x265 version which comes with latest Hybrid was compiled today "x265 [info]: HEVC encoder version 0.7+150-5e104ed219c3" and it's newer than the version you used which is "x265 [info]: HEVC encoder version 0.7+142-21832083908f".

Last time I checked the x265 version from x265.ru required the Visual Studio 2012 runtimes to work properly, since they were not compiled statically.

No clue where the problem is, but my guess is that the problem is with the builds for x265.ru.

----------------------------------

@Gravitator:
    Never heard of the codec and from what I read:
    • still alpha
    • closed source
    • Windows only
    • mainly available through the old vfw interface (no command line encoder )
    • not supported by libav atm.

That aside assuming MagicYUV is installed properly and does indeed install vfw decoders, Hybrid should be able to decode and reencode such video by using Avisynth and AviSource.
    -> try enabling:
    • Filtering->Input->Avisynth->Always use Avisynth
    • Filtering->Avisynth->Misc->Misc->Prefer AvisSource for avi input

for better and cross platform support the author of the codec should provide libav patches to support his codec.

Cu Selur

Ps.: in theory the vfw interface loading of mencoder could also be used to read such files using the filter dlls, but that would require a lot of testing to figure out how codecs.conf would need to be set to work with MagicYUV and that is probably not worth the effort while the codec is still alpha.
    oh sorry i haven't already checked today! thanks you so much i hope you continue to upgrade this fantastic software!
    Quote Quote  
  18. If you want to stay up-to-date with Hybrid the easiest way is to subscribe to the rss feed. (see link on the official download page)
    Quote Quote  
  19. Tagging does not work on latest version 2012.02.14.1
    Tried adding container tags, but whether encoding or simply muxing, tagging does not occur.
    Quote Quote  
  20. Which container? What OS?
    Like always, see: http://www.selur.de/support
    Quote Quote  
  21. I'm using Windows 7, the containers I've tried are mkv and mp4.
    Included debug file.
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
  22. will look at it
    Quote Quote  
  23. What output do you get if you call:
    Code:
    "C:\PROGRA~1\Hybrid\MP4Box.exe" -info "F:\HTC_Inspire_4G_Desire_HD_Touch_Screen_Glass_Digitizer_LCD_Display_Repair_Replacement_Guide_new.mp4"
    inside a Windows Command Prompt?

It should look similar to:
    Code:
    * Movie Info *
            Timescale 600 - Duration 00:00:17.183
            2 track(s)
            Fragmented File: no
            File suitable for progressive download (moov before mdat)
            File Brand avc1 - version 0
            Created: GMT Tue Feb 18 10:27:39 2014
            Modified: GMT Tue Feb 18 10:27:39 2014

File has root IOD (9 bytes)
    Scene PL 0xff - Graphics PL 0xff - OD PL 0xff
    Visual PL: AVC/H264 Profile (0x15)
    Audio PL: No audio capability required (0xff)
    No streams included in root OD

iTunes Info:
            Encoder Software: Hybrid 2014.02.16.1

Track # 1 Info - TrackID 1 - TimeScale 25000 - Media Duration 00:00:17.160
    Media Info: Language "English" - Type "vide:avc1" - 429 samples
    Visual Track layout: x=0 y=0 width=640 height=352
    MPEG-4 Config: Visual Stream - ObjectTypeIndication 0x21
    AVC/H264 Video - Visual Size 640 x 352
            AVC Info: 1 SPS - 1 PPS - Profile Baseline @ Level 4.1
            NAL Unit length bits: 32
            Pixel Aspect Ratio 1:1 - Indicated track size 640 x 352
    Self-synchronized

Track # 2 Info - TrackID 2 - TimeScale 48000 - Media Duration 00:00:17.184
    Media Info: Language "English" - Type "soun:mp4a" - 716 samples
    MPEG-4 Config: Audio Stream - ObjectTypeIndication 0x6b
    MPEG-1 Audio - 2 Channel(s) - SampleRate 48000 - Layer 3
    Synchronized on stream 1
    Last edited by Selur; 18th Feb 2014 at 04:38.
    Quote Quote  
  24. Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	369
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	23661

This is what I see
    Quote Quote  
  25. Did you test the new version I send you a link to?
    Also it's starange that there are no tags, since the muxing call from the DebutOutput:
    Code:
    "C:\PROGRA~1\Hybrid\MP4Box.exe" -par 1=1:1 -add "C:\Users\INDEST~1\AppData\Local\Temp\HTC_IN~1.264"#video:fps=25:name=:lang="en" -brand avc1 -add "C:\Users\INDEST~1\AppData\Local\Temp\IID_1_~2.AAC"#audio:lang="en" -mpeg4 -itags tool="Hybrid 2014.02.14.1" -tmp "C:\Users\**********\AppData\Local\Temp" -new "F:\05_58_39_3710__03.mp4"
    should set the language tag for aucio and video
    Code:
    ..#video:fps=25:name=:lang="en" ...#audio:lang="en"
    Quote Quote  
  26. Yes I used that version, and no, I should have mentioned, the language tags weren't working either
    Was using MediaInfo before to check the tags.
    The same with mkv container
    Quote Quote  
  27. What do you mean by that, looking at the debug output, you never specified more than the language tags:
    Code:
    Video;;en;F:\HTC_Inspire_4G_Desire_HD_Touch_Screen_Glass_Digitizer_LCD_Display_Repair_Replacement_Guide.mp4
    Audio;;en;F:\HTC_Inspire_4G_Desire_HD_Touch_Screen_Glass_Digitizer_LCD_Display_Repair_Replacement_Guide.mp4;0;aac;2;passthrough;96;;auto;44100;;;0;464.77;aac;0;1;don't change;2;false;;false;1;false;;;;true;true;;;false;44100;unknown;;;false;true;false;2/0/0;1/1;;;;;None;;;;;;;;;aac lc;false;1;;;;IsoMedia File Produced by Google, 5-11-2011;;;;;;;
    Did you may be, fill out the elements under Container tagging, but did not press the "Tags->Container tagginsg->Add to tag list"-button?

Cu Selur
    Quote Quote  
  28. Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	369
Size:	77.7 KB
ID:	23662

Whether I click the button or check the box to add container tags on job creation nothing gets tagged.
    Quote Quote