VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have Blu-Ray 3D .iso's and I want to add subtitles to them. Is this possible?

The only thing you should really know is that I want to add subtitles but I NEED to have the 3D .iso as end result to burn them on a BD-R DL disc!!!

Can this work in some way?
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Not any easy method. You must extract and reauthor...and you will lose menus, extra material.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    thxz for your reply Baldrick. Don t care about extra's and menu's. Can you help me on my way what I will need for this to do? What s most important to me:

1. No quality difference compared to the 'original' .iso
    2. Final output file HAS to be an burnable (BD-R DL) .iso
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    As Baldrick said, you must extract & re-author. Do you have a BD3D authoring app? (e.g. Vegas 11 Pro, Scenarist 5.2+, PowerDirector 10, etc)

Without it, you're SOL.

You'll also need a subtitle tool that knows how to create "3D subtitles" with the dynamic stereo3d window offsets required (otherwise, you'll end up with titles that "ought to be in front" but appear to your brain BEHIND objects in the show).

Scott
    Quote Quote  
  5. is there a new easier way to do it now? im also looking for a way to add a 3d sub to a 3D iso i have that only has german subs
    Quote Quote