VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi,
    Do anyone what is the setting for YouTube MP4 Setting to share?

I had 3 video make up of 35min, but after edit and convert it to WMV or MP4 using PowerDirector it become 3GB and it take me forever to upload this file to YouTube.

as the software come with youtube upload setting but than it only allow 15min, but my account allow to upload up to 1hr video....

So i tot of convert in a manual way but still using PowerDirector and upload it myself.

But than i dunno which setting is gd for Utube for HD & HQ

pls advice
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Export to avc/h264. Adjust the bitrate to get a smaller output file size. You can use a bitrate calculator to get exact file size.

If you can't do it directly in PowerDirector, then take your 3GB video file and convert in VidCoder, see https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/343677-How-to-easily-convert-a-Blu-ray-to-MP4-M4V-M...ing-free-tools (SKIP the blu-ray ripping and choose your video instead of blu-ray folder). Use the TARGET MODE and set file size.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi Thanks
    Will it lost of quality ? and what are the best bitrate for youtube?
    Quote Quote