VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Seems mpc is always removing and adding and doing weird things to MPC based on some random hotkeys that im apparently hitting.

How can I fix my current issue?
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	arg234.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	11464  

Quote Quote  
  2. bah... I went to next item on my playlist and it went full screen. alt-enter did nothing. task manager couldn't been seen. The only way I got out of it was hitting alt-f4. Then I also had to close another instance of MPC or else next time id start MPC id have the same bug. By closing a good MPC it basically saves over the bug.

Now I got 2 playlist gone.... FFS.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Use Alt+Enter to switch between full screen and windowed. Or double click the left mouse button. Turn off the full screen option if you don't want titles to start playing full screen. View -> Options -> Playback -> Fullscreen. I've never seen the double seek bars. The upper one must be from a third party codec.
    Last edited by jagabo; 15th Mar 2012 at 07:16.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I think I tried both alt-enter and right click menu bar clicking (I was very PO that it happened and didn't have the patience to deal with it). There is a trick to get out of the fullscreen, but I lost my patience and hit alt-f4.

If you have never seen this double seek bar, then you do not know what my problem is :P Its like some f'ed up mode for MPC...

Its part of MPC (possible only MPC home cinema) other then a very select few codecs (like a loseless for my encoding) I do not have any condecs installed on my PC. I get this issue about 5-10 times per year. It happens when I start typing in MPC instead of my browser.
    Quote Quote  
  5. So, disable all the keys you don't use in MPC.
    Quote Quote