VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
  1. DECEASED
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Noahtuck View Post
    A full "dick backup" ??

We will see.....
    I did send a PM to the OP, but he had logged-out already.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Is it possible that ... BlueRay players ... for PCs are ... now ... detecting Cinavia ??

As for this movie ... My wife and I both saw the advertisment for it being available ... and we both have no desire to watch ... it looks stupid ... now ... Chronicle ... is one I'm waiting for to see.

Would love to find a hole in the ground and climb in and climb out and find ... that I can fly ... oh hell yeah
    Quote Quote  
  3. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Well i blocked TMT5 from accessing the internet and replayed the original rip from DVDFab 8.1.6.3 & it did the same thing as originally.

I ripped the FULL disc again with DVDFab 8.1.6.8 & watched it up until 25 minutes and it played perfectly.

So the issue was obviously taken care of in the latest version of DVDFab.

Another thing i noticed watching the new rip, the old rip was not only showing up that black warning screen & repeating scenes, it was actually jumping over entire scenes.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by lacywest View Post
    As for this movie ... My wife and I both saw the advertisment for it being available ... and we both have no desire to watch ... it looks stupid ...
    I thought the same thing, but now after watching the first 25 minutes of it, i am definitely going to watch the entire movie.
    Seems like it will not be bad.
    Quote Quote