VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab Video Downloader and rip Netflix video! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    Firstly, I did a search on this forum so if this subject has been discussed before I apologize. I have CloneDVD5 and discovered recently the wonders of DVD+R DL. Using this media clears up some problems I had with ripping to DVD5's. Lately, I've noticed two dvds which stop copying to PC when about 78% finished. The software simply stops. I've also noticed on other dvds where the content copies and burns but doesn't seem to finish. I can play the dvd on my PC but not on any DVD player. I was wondering if this may be two examples of new copyright protection? Thanks for all answers and comments in advance.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Are you using clonedvd5 to copy? I honestly don't know if its a ripper or not.

Dvdfab has a free version of its ripper software. You should use that for ripping the dvd.

Also if it keeps stopping at the same point it might be a scratch on the disc causing it. You might try cleaning it.
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote