Hello to everybody !

I am looking for a device like a frame grabber as a hardware solution. I do have a PAL video signal from a camera, from which i do have to take from time to time some photos. The major problem: There is any kind of a computer or laptop around.
i know such a device had been available from Pacific Corporation, but they don`t produce it anymore.
Have tried the search function in this forum, but unfortenately no matching result.
Perhaps one of the gurus around is having a hint?

best regards