VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    hi guys
    i m doing a project of video transmission over wifi using h.264 compression technique. somhow i manged to encode video a video using a jm refrencesoftware of h.264.but now i donot know how to stream or transmit this video to another computer.i have no idea about this. please guide me how i do this
    Quote Quote  
  2. That video you place into folder and share that folder, then go to the other computer and find that shared folder (depends what windows you use). Play that video with any software player.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    hi
    i want to stream using udp or any other protocol .for example one computer is server and other client.please guide me.how i start my work.
    the question in my mind is how i sent encoded file using server client programe. i m new to this field so i am also confused .
    Quote Quote  
  4. Start with some server software Wild Media Server and such. Install, read manual.

Or you can stream with free VLC player it works too, even live transcoding, it can read Blu-Ray video with i5 950 MHz PC , transcodes it to some mpeg2 lower resolution to be digestive enough for PC with P4 and sends over LAN 10/100, works good.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    HI
    I have a h.264 encoded video file .now i want to send this video file to other compter using wifi in wlan. i am using MSV c++ 2008. basecally
    i need a server client programe. but the problem is this i dont know from where i start.
    hope for feverable reply
    Quote Quote