VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. okay well im having some choppy playing from vlc, mpc, wmp, and even bino. wpm seems to work the best for 3d and bino seems to be the worst
    i have all new codecs, software, everything. im running a athlon x2 dual core, 4gb ddr2, nvidia gtx 560ti, toshiba 47'' 240hz 3d smart tv, all on win 7 ultimate 64
    what is the best way to get flawless 3d playback? i have nvidis 3d vision, and i have a 14 trial of nvidia 3dtv play

avatar seems to struggle the most, but harry potter seems to run pretty smoothly
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Intel Core i7-2600K...
    Quote Quote  
  3. u only need a min of athlon 64x2 2.60 to run 3D, now most 3d video is running great, but some stuff is lagging
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    rollcage7: Please stop cross post everywhere.

NateDizzle: Apperently not...but try MPCHC, GOMPlayer, Splash and PotPlayer..
    Last edited by Baldrick; 16th Feb 2012 at 02:30.
    Quote Quote  
  5. so apparently i have issues with playing video 3840 bv 1080, is there any way to play video that wide? all my other 3d videos that run fine are 1920x1080
    btw splash player is great, but still nothing can play this avatar movie thats Super widescreen
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    no. tv's only playback 1920x1080 3d video as you have found out.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    The way to play videos that wide is to use AVISynth (etc) to convert to Sbs anamorphically squeezed to 1920x1080 (which will need to be reencoded if you're wanting to save the file rather that play straight out).

Or,

You can play it in Stereoscopic Player, outputting with a method that IS compatible with your TV (Sbs squeezed should work here also). Just know that you need to have a PC that is capable of sustained output for a file of that resolution (not sure if yours really is - remember this file isn't your standard sbs 1920x1080 3D...).

Scott
    Quote Quote